A right wing woman can never genuinely love you

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
They’re all looking for a beta bux so they can stay at home and destroy their pussies with their jax slayer dildo and rose toy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, LooksThinker, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
They’re all looking for a beta bux so they can stay at home and destroy their pussies with their jax slayer dildo and rose toy
No women besides your mother, grandmother, daughter and maybe sister can truly "love" you.
Which means unconditional love and not dependent on physical or material values that you possess.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, St. Fraudcel and Ricky212
Bro has seen wizard Liz

right women are almost always bottom tier

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Ricky212
No women besides your mother, grandmother, daughter and maybe sister can truly "love" you.
Which means unconditional love and not dependent on physical or material values that you possess.
This is bs I hate my mom and sister, if I got with a girl I am meant to be with she would like me 100x more than them

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
I hate both overly leftist and cuckservative right wing women, but I can’t stand trads simping over right wing women

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
This is bs I hate my mom and sister, if I got with a girl I am meant to be with she would like me 100x more than them
That "potential girl" is a unicorn nowadays, especially in the west.
Also exceptions don‘t make the rule.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
What makes you think left wing foids are better ?

one sided look of it

u think ur best buddy friends will care if u become a useless deformed vegetable? thelly just be nostalgic of ur past valuable self at best, women do this too

nobody will love u like ur family

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Mothers hate their ugly sons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Ricky212 and LancasteR
the fuck u on about? my gf is right wing, earns more money than me, says she wants kids and marry pretty much daily and loves me from the bottom of her heart

the points u mentioned have nothing to do with right wing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Ricky212
the fuck u on about? my gf is right wing, earns more money than me, says she wants kids and marry pretty much daily and loves me from the bottom of her heart

the points u mentioned have nothing to do with right wing
Good for you, just make sure she stays in the work force. The day she stops working is the day your marriage is over

heir jax slayer dildo and rose toy

Holy shit this guy is fugly.

Images   2024 02 20T193541900 Images   2024 02 20T193536260

• JFL
More outgoing, wants to work, more loving and geninue.
Left wing girls tend to be less traditional, more hypergamous, less feminine. And no that doesnt mean that right wing foids are perfect

• Ugh..
only shit ones, minority
cope, imagine you had a child for 9 months in your womb, spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on your son, just for him to be a genetic dead end

Ive noticed this trend with ugly old white hags on twitter They're like, "Oh, women should stick to traditional roles, no voting for us!"

It's like they're on a mission to prove their virginity or something to impress the super-conservative crowd, these foids are all about modesty and prudishness their entire personality trait is that and they make it their main "selling" point, it just seems to me that they're just trying to avoid hitting "the wall" and trying to make themselves feel like rare and precious artifacts.

• +1
Good for you, just make sure she stays in the work force. The day she stops working is the day your marriage is over
leftie girls are the ones who are pro social wages so i dont see why a right wing girl would stop working

• JFL
Left wing girls tend to be less traditional, more hypergamous, less feminine. And no that doesnt mean that right wing foids are perfect
Why would a modern woman want to be traditional if she isn’t self-hating. Right wing holes are extremely self-hating and masculine. Being right wing as woman is inherently masculine, being left wing as a woman is 100000x more feminine. + Right wing holes are more hypergamous and eugenic than left wing queens

Ive noticed this trend with ugly old white hags on twitter They're like, "Oh, women should stick to traditional roles, no voting for us!"

It's like they're on a mission to prove their virginity or something to impress the super-conservative crowd, these foids are all about modesty and prudishness their entire personality trait is that and they make it their main "selling" point, it just seems to me that they're just trying to avoid hitting "the wall" and trying to make themselves feel like rare and precious artifacts.
They see the right wing/redpill wave and they’re trying to ride the wave and find themselves them a Beta bux

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
leftie girls are the ones who are pro social wages so i dont see why a right wing girl would stop working
One day she’ll tell you she wants to be a stay at home mother. That’s the day you lose your wife to the rose toy

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
One day she’ll tell you she wants to be a stay at home mother. That’s the day you lose your wife to the rose toy
dont mind

my goal is to fuck 20 year olds when im 35-40 anyways

• JFL
Why would a modern woman want to be traditional if she isn’t self-hating. Right wing holes are extremely self-hating and masculine. Being right wing as woman is inherently masculine, being left wing as a woman is 100000x more feminine. + Right wing holes are more hypergamous and eugenic than left wing queens
okay Mr. Goldberg

• Ugh..