A roastie that I know has herpes and HPV

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
2 sexual diseases holy shit
she got HPV when she was like 16(she was a MASSIVE slut, the biggest slut I have ever seem IRL) and now with 22 got herpes from some random nigga

she says he took out the condom without her noticing and right now the nigga is denying that he infected her, but it was probably him. She mad af but I was wondering...considering that she already had HPV at first place, so he probably got it from her too since he fucked her without a condom

if I was her I wouldnt be mad tbh, it was like a draw, what goes around comes around...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Warlow, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
considering that she already had HPV at first place, so he probably got it from her too since he fucked her without a condom
FD527253 1B3C 4C9E 8A00 7A3F99432CBA
Lmao

i don't know what to say it was funny here's a bump
you are cool for watching beast of no nation

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, PYT and Uglybrazilian
what goes around comes around just like the plates on a chainsaw

what do u think her body count is?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
what do u think her body count is?
Almost sure is around 30-40
she was a MASSIVE whore during her 16-18, almost every week fucking a different nigga, she became less sluty in her 20's but still sexually active so thats my guess

niggas here tend to think that most women by the age of 22 are like 100+ body count but I think thats very exaggerated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 6723
pretty normal in brazil tbh
Results: HIV and other STDs were common (HIV 8%, syphilis 6.5%, chlamydial infection 8%, and gonorrhea 9.5%). HIV was significantly associated with lower education and with having an HIV-infected partner. Other STDs were significantly associated with younger age at first intercourse, heavy alcohol consumption, and marijuana use.

Study design: We conducted a cross-sectional study of 200 women, aged 14 to 29 years, who attended an HIV testing site in central Rio de Janeiro. Participants completed a questionnaire and received testing for HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 6723
Almost sure is around 30-40
she was a MASSIVE whore during her 16-18, almost every week fucking a different nigga, she became less sluty in her 20's but still sexually active so thats my guess

niggas here tend to think that most women by the age of 22 are like 100+ body count but I think thats very exaggerated
ONLY 40?LIFEFUEL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
ONLY 40?LIFEFUEL
thats massive
as I said, niggas here tend to think that most 20+ women are like 100+ body count, but thats very unrealistic imo, she would have to fuck a different nigga every week for like 2 years in a row, thats crazy af

40 at 22 is a huge laycount, most 22 women are around 10-20 imo

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Beetlejuice
that's pretty common tbh

Was he black?
Screenshot 20200826 123805  01