A short friend of mine killed himself yesterday.

R

romm2el

Master
I don't know if I should post it here, but I have nowhere else to vent. In our last conversations, he talked a lot about heightism and I even talked to him about this sub (he was 5'2). At school he used to be teased for being short, he was even shorter at the time, I was his only friend, so it's hitting hard. I think heightism was one of the main reasons for his suicide. This world is fucked up bro, I think I will be the only one outside his family to attend the funeral..
A short friend of mine killed himself yesterday v0 frqg96gdtr7d1
A short friend of mine killed himself yesterday v0 3jm47rkdtr7d1

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger and 14 others
That's sad. I'm sorry to hear bro. Did he confide in you about any problems he was facing before he left?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, LancasteR, greycel and 4 others
Wow, that’s terrible. I shed genuine tears for turbo manlets sometimes, if only they were born women they would’ve just been cute and quirky…

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, Clqs, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I don't know if I should post it here, but I have nowhere else to vent. In our last conversations, he talked a lot about heightism and I even talked to him about this sub (he was 5'2). At school he used to be teased for being short, he was even shorter at the time, I was his only friend, so it's hitting hard. I think heightism was one of the main reasons for his suicide. This world is fucked up bro, I think I will be the only one outside his family to attend the funeral..View attachment 2999777View attachment 2999778
May god grant him eternal peace for his life ;( I relate to him (not for height but everything in general I feel suicidal almost every 2 days) shits hitting me reading this. I hope he knew Jesus loves him before he took his life Jesus was why I never roped his warmth his love came to me and filled me I poured out my pain to him and he listened I thank my god everyday I love my god his love his warmth keeps even the broken spirited like us afloat.

I hope he is resting like a sweet prince

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, gigell, reek and 8 others
That's sad. I'm sorry to hear bro. Did he confide in you about any problems he was facing before he left?
The issue with men is that they gaslight and unironically run toxic masculinity game on depressed men. Confiding in most men even close ones just makes them either lose respect for you or feel like your just a pussy for “giving up” like I have no males I can complain about girls to without hem gaslighting me saying it’s my fault for being rizzless and being self defeatist in my attitude.

Unironically it’s better to confide with women in such things :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: guilty, ChiraqJihad, LancasteR and 4 others
Understandable, tbh.
I'd have roped too at that height.

May he rest in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, primqwe, watah and 4 others
Facially didn't look too bad. What country is this? How old was he? I have a 5'2 friend and he still ascended. IRL and very young ran just be first and is also gigaNT.

Surely he had some redeeming quality.

There are 6'0+ HTN guys here who will live a worse life than a 5'2 guy because they're non-NT and schizo.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, poopoohead, Jova and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, TechnoBoss, watah and 6 others
Kill yourself OP. Using another man's death for reps.

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, Clqs, gigell and 14 others
The issue with men is that they gaslight and unironically run toxic masculinity game on depressed men. Confiding in most men even close ones just makes them either lose respect for you or feel like your just a pussy for “giving up” like I have no males I can complain about girls to without hem gaslighting me saying it’s my fault for being rizzless and being self defeatist in my attitude.

Unironically it’s better to confide with women in such things :ROFLMAO:
Unironically you're right. A woman will actually make you feel better about your situation. They're very good at making you feel better (not by sucking your dick but by genuinely listening to you and giving you useful advice) - of course this doesn't apply to all women. Some women will attempt to give you the same speech about just being confident, and how there's a woman out there for everyone.

What do you mean you have no guys you can complain to though? Cant have guys in your corner that want to lie to you. If you know it's all about looks why even bother taking advice from normies who will say "just be confident, just have money/rizz etc etc"

• +1
Reactions: greycel, poopoohead, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Unironically you're right. A woman will actually make you feel better about your situation. They're very good at making you feel better (not by sucking your dick but by genuinely listening to you and giving you useful advice) - of course this doesn't apply to all women. Some women will attempt to give you the same speech about just being confident, and how there's a woman out there for everyone.

What do you mean you have no guys you can complain to though? Cant have guys in your corner that want to lie to you. If you know it's all about looks why even bother taking advice from normies who will say "just be confident, just have money/rizz etc etc"
Whenever I bitch to men about how I feel they jsut be like “JUST BE CUNFIDENT BROOO STOP BEING A PUSSI BROOO GETTING A GF IS EASY BROOO YOU JUST NEED EXP BROOO STOP CRYING ABOUR BEING BROKE BROOO YOU GOT A MASTERS BROOOOO WHY END IT WHEN YOU HAVE IT EASIER THAN THE CRACKHEADS IN OUR ENDS BROOOOOOOOO”

Kind of shit. When I say women I only confide in family as I find non familial women despise weakness in men and I have a persona as masculine gentlemen still I’m an incel kinda thing welll I don’t try with women anymore I mean why would I whenever I do I fail so why bother so I’m more MGTOW now but you get the point but I have nothing good going on is the point and I get gaslighted when I bring it up

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This shouldn't have happened.

We live in a society where a man is judged by the length of his bones instead of the content of his character.

May he rest in peace.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Moggedbyevery1, greycel and 3 others
This fag really stole a post from Reddit for reps

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
JFL at this cuck faggot
Screenshot 20240626 080228 Chrome
Screenshot 20240626 080233 Chrome

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @TechnoBoss @Chadeep @Xangsane @Bushman Take back your So Sad reacts from this Larper's Post

The lengths some faggots would go for validation, even on an incel forum. Just Pathetic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, reek, 8uAte and 7 others
i'm the original op, i posted it on reddit
Prove it. Otherwise @Tyler x Durden just proved you're a larper and I'm taking back my reacts.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, greycel and Tyler x Durden
IMG 1249

he’s with schery6 now

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel

Women may be softer when it comes to listening to your woes but their internal reactions to weakness are far stronger than that of a fellow man. Unless you don't see the woman as a potential romantic partner or as someone you want respect from at all do not look to them for consolation

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and ShawarmaFilth
Prove it. Otherwise @Tyler x Durden just proved you're a larper and I'm taking back my reacts.
if u go to my acc it got suspended

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I don't know if I should post it here, but I have nowhere else to vent. In our last conversations, he talked a lot about heightism and I even talked to him about this sub (he was 5'2). At school he used to be teased for being short, he was even shorter at the time, I was his only friend, so it's hitting hard. I think heightism was one of the main reasons for his suicide. This world is fucked up bro, I think I will be the only one outside his family to attend the funeral..View attachment 2999777View attachment 2999778
5’2 is brutal im 5’8 and still think of roping, hope he rests in peace and ill try to be more grateful for not being turbo manlet

i'm the original op, i posted it on reddit
That's why you copy-pasted it word for word and referred to the forum as a “sub” :forcedsmile:. Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
That's why you copy-pasted it word for word and referred to the forum as a “sub” :forcedsmile:. Kill yourself
it's hard to type everything on mobile, so i js copy-pasted my own words

if u go to my acc it got suspended
View attachment 2999811
Screenshot more faggot
Anybodys account can be suspended
Don't use inspect element either
Refresh the page and send a video

Mods surely we can get this dude banned for rep farming another dudes suicide
Holy shit what a terrible lowlife
@coisbhai @Michael Myers @Lmao @Looks234 @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, reek, 8uAte and 1 other person
wow im so sorry that happened rip may he fly high

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Screenshot more faggot
Anybodys account can be suspended
Don't use inspect element either
Refresh the page and send a video

Mods surely we can get this dude banned for rep farming another dudes suicide
Holy shit what a terrible lowlife
@coisbhai @Michael Myers @Lmao @Looks234 @Alexanderr
my acc is literally suspended how i can do anything?
u can even check it

my acc is literally suspended how i can do anything? View attachment 2999814 u can even check it
Record a screen recording of you logging into your account with the username that was in the real post
No cuts in the video and refresh the page before and after you have signed in

I've seen you around on this site and aren't really a good person...

If you don't you honestly deserve a permanent ban for this.
Making fun of another man's death who was going through stuff very similar to us.. for reacts and your own personal benefit

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, vermillioncorefan, Tyler x Durden and 1 other person
That's it. I'm taking back my sad react. You should be ashamed of yourself you larper.

• +1
Reactions: reek, 8uAte, Tyler x Durden and 1 other person
@human304 @vermillioncorefan @LancasteR @Annihilator @poopoohead @Xangsane @Bushman @Kanye West's Cousin @Username2093 @butterworld @SecularIslamist @USERΝAME @risque_dew @nathan @emo

Remove your reacts.
This faggot larper is lying about a guy who killed himself, for your reacts.
He needs to be permabanned for this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 8uAte, TechnoBoss, ShawarmaFilth and 2 others
Brutal, I had a friend that was GL tho that went to Gandy. A lot of us was in disbelief as he was aesthetic. He was a Arab guy light eyes, and 183cm/6ft. And muscular. He got female attention from white foids and hispanic foids often. Been with a few white and hispanic foids. But once he got Hooked on aderall he became socially isolated. He went crazy and started to accuse me and my other friend group of trying to fuck his girl who lived in a different state then I did. It was crazy.

He also would try to interrogate you if he thought your lying. So sometimes we were busy actually and he would disagree and try to call us out for lying.

Guy was unhinged but we were good friends in high school so it still hurts pretty bad.

Facially didn't look too bad. What country is this? How old was he? I have a 5'2 friend and he still ascended. IRL and very young ran just be first and is also gigaNT.

Surely he had some redeeming quality.

There are 6'0+ HTN guys here who will live a worse life than a 5'2 guy because they're non-NT and schizo.
I could see your point at even 5ft 6, but 5ft 2 is below average for women height. As a guy your utterly fucked at that height. Literally his only hope would have been going to peru or Ecuador or Vietnam to live some semblance of a normal life

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@human304 @vermillioncorefan @LancasteR @Annihilator @poopoohead @Xangsane @Bushman @Kanye West's Cousin @Username2093 @butterworld @SecularIslamist @USERΝAME @risque_dew @nathan @emo

Remove your reacts.
This faggot larper is lying about a guy who killed himself, for your reacts.
He needs to be permabanned for this.
proof?

The world as a man is brutal,

Foids can look like absolute shit and still get male attention, a chad

But men have to tick nearly all the boxes for a Becky to even look twice at them.

rest in peace
how old was he?