A sick man attempted to rob my home with Amazon plastic dildo in his ass

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
I was sleeping in my gated community suburban home when a 5ft4 spic was spotted on my cctv cameras creeping around the front of my home we had to chase him off the property then me and my dad kicked back watched a movie and drank some beer then he went to bed and I stroked it for a bit and slept

@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, Xangsane, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Which parts of America or state do you even fucking live jfl

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, cromagnon and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
IMG 0962

I was sleeping in my gated community suburban home when a 5ft4 spic was spotted on my cctv cameras creeping around the front of my home we had to chase him off the property then me and my dad kicked back watched a movie and drank some beer then he went to bed and I stroked it for a bit and slept

Which one of you was it?

@Vermilioncore or @vermillioncorefan ?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and cromagnon
Was he by any chance a nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

Should have shot him dead.

I’m surprised because that shit usually happens in California, New Mexico and poor areas of Texas
Well I made this whole story up completely

Ooooooo you played with your wiener ooooooo

I’m surprised because that shit usually happens in California, New Mexico and poor areas of Texas
It doesn’t happen in New England here he legit admitted to larping about this shit

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back