A song, a song, high above the trees with a voice as big as the sea

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Beginning in 2022, Ukraine has stockpiled more weapons for the United States than it has used against the Russians. Whatever records they provide are likely to be fraudulent. Since Russia invaded, the only casualties have been criminals, inmates, druggies, the poor, and the disabled, this includes Russia's losses as well. Because of the suspicious deaths on Russia's side led to the Wagner conflicts.

When Americans couldn't go to Ukraine in 2022, a shady person who didn't belong to any government or military was allowed by Congress and DC to go there and hang out with Zelenskyy and his army. That feller would be accused on Sunday of trying to assassinate Trump at a golf course. According to Trump's people, that stop was a last-minute call, as to a four-hour perimeter. The Would-Be assassin got there 12 hours in advance.

Obviously, Mr. WouldBe had no intention of shooting anyone. Either he's so committed to the cause that he's willing to jail for something he didn't intend to do, or he's being manipulated. But knowing he traveled to Ukraine right after Russia invaded, my gut says he is still on board.

There were clips of Ukrainian soldiers waving to their counterparts in Russian fatigues at the beginning of 2023. Those clips are still in circulation. It seems both sides were having a time-out... whatever the fuck that means.

Anyway, Mr. WouldBe knows he won't spend more than a year in jail because WW3 is a guarantee. Perhaps, during the power outages, he can walk out of jail and no one will question it because of a fucking world war in progress.

Just yesterday, Trump said the reason why he hadn't been killed yet is because God wants him to be president.

Ah, yes, blasphemy, Wounded Head, blasphemy!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and notsocommonthumb
Jim, do you miss 2022? Sorry if this question is not relevant to the topic of this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Two things.
Since Russia invaded, the only casualties have been criminals, inmates, druggies, the poor, and the disabled, this includes Russia's losses as well.
What about the Ukranian women that are being raped?

Anyway, Mr. WouldBe knows he won't spend more than a year in jail because WW3 is a guarantee.
You think it will happen by 2026?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Two things.

What about the Ukranian women that are being raped?

You think it will happen by 2025?
What do you expect to happen when you give criminals such privilege? They continue being criminals. Raping women is in their ballpark. But they're not raping rich women. They're not raping Putin's tier. The way the power dicks see it, causalities for a greater cause. And besides, the good people of Ukraine were given an opportunity to leave before 2022. I remember a trend before that invasion called Mail-Order Wives from Ukraine.

Putin's a short little man. Zelenskyy's a short little man. What are the odds the actor Ukraine would choose to lead for them would not mog Putin? Ah, yes, Putin placed the little man there. He selected him wisely. And don't forget what actors are! They're professional pretenders (liars) for a price.

2025 is the year but it could begin any day until then.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
What do you expect to happen when you give criminals such privilege? They continue being criminals. Raping women is in their ballpark. But they're not raping rich women. They're not raping Putin's tier. The way the power dicks see it, causalities for a greater cause. And besides, the good people of Ukraine were given an opportunity to leave before 2022. I remember a trend before that invasion called Mail-Order Wives from Ukraine.

Putin's a short little man. Zelenskyy's a short little man. What are the odds the actor Ukraine would choose to lead for them would not mog Putin? Ah, yes, Putin placed the little man there. He selected him wisely. And don't forget what actors are! They're professional pretenders (liars) for a price.

2025 is the year but it could begin any day until then.
Will it be nuclear?
What cities will get destroyed first?
Any tips to survive such a war?
Any safe havens?

I've been into Survivalism for the past 2ish years. I've been learning a lot, to protect myself & family incase something like this was going to happen

I'd honestly go up North into the wilderness and hunt for food, with the knowledge I have
Maybe a remote island

I really wouldn't advise staying in cities if WW3 was to breakout.. not just because of the nukes/radiation, but also the apocalyptic societies

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Will it be nuclear?
What cities will get destroyed first?
Any tips to survive such a war?
Any safe havens?

I've been into Survivalism for the past 2ish years. I've been learning a lot, to protect myself & family incase something like this was going to happen

I'd honestly go up North into the wilderness and hunt for food, with the knowledge I have
Maybe a remote island

I really wouldn't advise staying in cities if WW3 was to breakout.. not just because of the nukes/radiation, but also the apocalyptic societies
Nukes are blown out of proportion. Do you know how many billionaires we have on this planet? Do you know how many of those rich fucks can easily afford geniuses that can easily create the "so-called" nuclear bombs? Do you know how many of them are not very good people? Put that together and some asshole would have used one by now just to be That Dick.

What happened during WW2 with Japan was also blown out of proportion. THE BIG BOMB! Lmao. Fucking people are so retarded. But the psychological effect was successful. Smaller nations were scared but impressed and joined our cause. When the Soviets and other power whores later discovered the atomic bomb was Big Bullshit, they got in on it too. It was a brilliant scheme to protect governments from their own people while uplifting their spirits and making them feel safe. "Don't uprise against us or we'll nuke your fucking asses into oblivion."

Every year, Hollywood reminds us about the BOGEYMAN! The investors behind those films are Big Deep State! Even the gaming industry is dick-hard for a nuclear apocalypse. Sick fucking people.

EMP weapons are also bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel