A Special Announcement!

H

Hunter

Banned
bop diddy pop pop clap clap MANSEX boppity bop pop tap tap diddly dick woo hoo!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1089, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
former chad(at age 13) who didnt develop properly during puberty due to shitty habits such as PMO, binge eating to obesity, mouth breathing and staying up all night turned truecel(for now at least...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
former chad(at age 13) who didnt develop properly during puberty due to shitty habits such as PMO, binge eating to obesity, mouth breathing and staying up all night turned truecel(for now at least...)

i mogged this entire forum to the grave at 13 JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

Maintenance, will be back soon!

• +1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo, ElliotRodgerJr, Insomniac and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and SikKunt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SikKunt
I’m pretty much getting a yearbook this year, so should I go on the senior trip? It’s pretty much camping, and go white water rafting the next day.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt and Krezo
I’m pretty much getting a yearbook this year, so should I go on the senior trip? It’s pretty much camping, and go white water rafting the next day.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and ChoSeungHui
tenor.gif

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ChoSeungHui

• JFL
  • +1

• +1
Fuck up, you low life neo-nazi.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SikKunt and Krezo
Fuck up, you low life neo-nazi. @RichardSpencel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and SikKunt

• +1
I want to punch you in the face.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Krezo
I’m growing a beard soon. I’m shaving off my goatee cuz I want all my facial hair to grow together at once.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt and ChoSeungHui
I’m growing a beard soon. I’m shaving off my goatee cuz I want all my facial hair to grow together at once.
You could get fucked up too.

• +1
Fuck up, you low life neo-nazi.
This summer I requested to follow my oneitis’ private Instagram account. She left me on requested. After like two weeks, I realized she was not accepting my request. Is it over with her?

• +1
This summer I requested to follow my oneitis’ private Instagram account. She left me on requested. After like two weeks, I realized she was not accepting my request. Is it over with her?
Punk ass kid, you're going down a rough path.

• +1
I guarantee I’d beat the shit out of you. You’re probably some little kid. Want a cookie?
You ain’t gonna do a damn thing, little boy.

• +1
I want to punch you in the face.
By “re-asking her out”, it’s basically saying if she wants to hang out some time.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
By “re-asking her out”, it’s basically saying if she wants to hang out some time.
Shut up, bitch nigga. Candy ass.

• +1
@Krezo @ChoSeungHui why dont you two just fuck each other already?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Krezo and ChoSeungHui
My oneitis is a fucking slut. She was just toying. Getting me to look at her behind. I still wanna fuck the living shit out of her and get to know her as a human being.

What if I lose weight, wise ass?
Shut up soyboy looking ass nigga

• +1
Think I'll stop here otherwise knajjd might come for my butt soon :feelsbaton:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Im honestly taking notes