A squishy squishy liked me on Hinge

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
Title
Her bio says "wants children". I don't but perhaps I shall breed with her anyway?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, silencio, murdah and 6 others
impregnate immediately!!:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Bonecel01, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and walrusmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Share her face

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, PsychoH and Bonecel01
  • +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
No racemixing

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Share your frauded squishy mtbecky x2
Screenshot 2024 06 06 21 43 07 45 0838a639474f00ba9938a3404d829a95
Screenshot 2024 06 06 21 44 30 87 0838a639474f00ba9938a3404d829a95
Screenshot 2024 06 06 21 44 45 45 0838a639474f00ba9938a3404d829a95

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Bonecel01, mrriceguyreturn and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: arab_chink and SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and optimisticzoomer
Motherfuckers talk infinite shit on .org and the second a girl shows them interest drops all respect. JFL at this community.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink

East Asian pussy enthusiast​

@SidharthTheSlayer state of the forum.
Motherfuckers talk infinite shit on .org and the second a girl shows them interest drops all respect. JFL at this community.
@SidharthTheSlayer @arab_chink can u tell me what he means if u understand? Am I being autistic?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, optimisticzoomer and arab_chink
@SidharthTheSlayer @arab_chink can u tell me what he means if u understand? Am I being autistic?
Hes saying that people on org talk shit about females abd the second a female talks to them, they lose their self respect

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and arab_chink
  • JFL
  • So Sad
White, 6'3.8-6'4 until my potential scoliosis turns me into a dwarf
If your 6’4 and white then you can get all tge waifus in japan:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
From my observation JBW on Asian girls works better in the West and SEA than Japan, girls in Japan are used to foreigners and aren't poor whatsoever, so they'd rather go for Chadsuke. While in the west many Asian girls feel inferior to their white counterparts and want to associate themselves with white people more. Are there any Asian girls where you live?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, arab_chink, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
From my observation JBW on Asian girls works better in the West and SEA than Japan, girls in Japan are used to foreigners and aren't poor whatsoever, so they'd rather go for Chadsuke. While in the west many Asian girls feel inferior to their white counterparts and want to associate themselves with white people more. Are there any Asian girls where you live?
Bro, east asians are the same everywhere lmao. Literal millionaires who could get Changs are importing white sperm overseas https://amp.scmp.com/lifestyle/heal...gle-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors

• +1
Damn, so chinksville is closed for me
153FF752 E283 46EF B131 AADB3FB1F32D

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
  • JFL
looks FOB
It still kind of works in China & Taiwan 'cause people are too lazy to get the Visa for China and no one knows what Taiwan even is. The novelty of the white devil is 0 in Korea & Japan though. It's mostly older couples in those kind of relationships these days. You're also right about the west thing once they're out of Japan it's completely different mentality. They're known to be easier when overseas same with Korean women.

Last edited:
  • +1