A stereotypical LTB from MENA is higher SMV to me than MTB whites, curries etc

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Give me this any day:

Over any of these:

I'd only prefer a HTB curry/white over MENA LTB when its someone like Katrina Kaif/Aishwarya Rai or Keira Knightley.

God, I'm such a cuck for MENA women. They hate me for sure, but I've internalized that hatred as a fetish. Clear case of Stockholm syndrome to MENA women. Otherwise I look down on Arabs, Turks and Persians nowadays from a cultural and religious perspective as they're euro wannabes.

@Manchild do you agree?

Top girl is Turkish btw.
Instant +2 PSL ascension

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Kristin, Krakowski and 1 other person
Bro this is starting to go out of hand. Also you can’t be a cuck for MENA women and say you look down on them, that’s contradictory.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: human304, 0hMan and SecularIslamist
I’m back on my Latina kick. I’d love to fuck more Nafri women though they fog Turks on average

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ethnicity pull. I dont care for white woman but dalits here seem to have an unusual attraction towards them, is it because of this ?

Also my 9 percent meditarranean blood makes me like balkan woman the most apart from punjabis/ caucasoid dravidians.

• Hmm...
Bro this is starting to go out of hand. Also you can’t be a cuck for MENA women and say you look down on them, that’s contradictory.
I'm probably bipolar so being contradictory is normal.

I find them attractive that's it. But the society of mena regions are cucked and defeatist. Also as I've mentioned they're not as moral and ready to sell out to white cock.

cue @Xangsane ready to jump on me

I’m back on my Latina kick. I’d love to fuck more Nafri women though they fog Turks on average
Nafri women are queens of MENA. Actually I think Moroccans are my number one. Followed by Algerians, Iranians, Turks than Levant. I'd prefer every single one over whites or curries.

EDIT: forgot about Israelis (despite 👃 ) Would hate fuck them. Maybe second to Morrocan/Algerians.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Brutal, another muzzie curry falling to sandwhore worship

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and SecularIslamist
Explain

This hold true to every other race as well even Bangladeshi women.
I've explained it. The rate of assimilated trashy MENA women in the West is far higher than the rate of assimilated curry girls. Curries are still attached to their culture, traditions and religion far higher than MENA.

Just look the the transformation of "ultra conservative" Saudi in last five years. If Pak or Indonesia govt tries that, nationwide riots tomorrow.

I've explained it. The rate of assimilated trashy MENA women in the West is far higher than the rate of assimilated curry girls. Curries are still attached to their culture, traditions and religion far higher than MENA.

Just look the the transformation of "ultra conservative" Saudi in last five years. If Pak or Indonesia govt tries that, nationwide riots tomorrow.
I agree that in their home countries, some women may appear more devout, although it's often driven by a fear of consequences rather than genuine piety. However, in the Western context, it's not accurate to make such a claim. I've encountered many Desi women engaging in promiscuous behavior here. With MENA women, very few truly assimilate, most maintain a strong connection to their culture. Regarding religion, it varies among MENA women just like Desi women, with some being devout while others are not. Your observation about Saudi Arabia becoming more liberal is valid, but it's a trend seen in other countries too. Take Pakistan, for example, they imprisoned Imran Khan to appease the West. Such changes are driven by governments, and only a minority of citizens genuinely support this liberalism. Most people are too preoccupied with their daily lives to be concerned about these shifts in their country's values.

Give me this any day:

View attachment 2476375

Over any of these:

View attachment 2476395
View attachment 2476397View attachment 2476400
View attachment 2476401View attachment 2476407

I'd only prefer a HTB curry/white over MENA LTB when its someone like Katrina Kaif/Aishwarya Rai or Keira Knightley.

God, I'm such a cuck for MENA women. They hate me for sure, but I've internalized that hatred as a fetish. Clear case of Stockholm syndrome to MENA women. Otherwise I look down on Arabs, Turks and Persians nowadays from a cultural and religious perspective as they're euro wannabes.

@Manchild do you agree?

Top girl is Turkish btw.
Instant +2 PSL ascension
All of then are ugly jfl

Nafri women are queens of MENA. Actually I think Moroccans are my number one. Followed by Algerians, Iranians, Turks than Levant. I'd prefer every single one over whites or curries.

EDIT: forgot about Israelis (despite 👃 ) Would hate fuck them. Maybe second to Morrocan/Algerians.
Moroccans look Latina and have ass for days

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Are you just pretending to be Muslim so you can fuck Muslim chicks? Are there that many Muslim chicks in Cuba :lul:

Moroccans look Latina and have ass for days
Morocco's genepool is great - all the SSA admixture in their women went directly to their asses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I agree that in their home countries, some women may appear more devout, although it's often driven by a fear of consequences rather than genuine piety. However, in the Western context, it's not accurate to make such a claim. I've encountered many Desi women engaging in promiscuous behavior here. With MENA women, very few truly assimilate, most maintain a strong connection to their culture. Regarding religion, it varies among MENA women just like Desi women, with some being devout while others are not. Your observation about Saudi Arabia becoming more liberal is valid, but it's a trend seen in other countries too. Take Pakistan, for example, they imprisoned Imran Khan to appease the West. Such changes are driven by governments, and only a minority of citizens genuinely support this liberalism. Most people are too preoccupied with their daily lives to be concerned about these shifts in their country's values.
Imran Khan wasn't arrested to appease the West lol

He was arrested cause he became anti-military/establishment after getting ousted from office

Give me this any day:

View attachment 2476375

Over any of these:

View attachment 2476395
View attachment 2476397View attachment 2476400
View attachment 2476401View attachment 2476407

@Manchild do you agree?

Top girl is Turkish btw.
Instant +2 PSL ascension
Worst taste ever.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Are you just pretending to be Muslim so you can fuck Muslim chicks? Are there that many Muslim chicks in Cuba :lul:
No I’m actually Muslim my dad converted. And no Muslim are rare in Latin America

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I've only known two morrocan girls in my life back in HS. one was a complete fit stacy lightbrown freckles and long brunette hair. The other was this lightskin but fat girl with curly hair that was kinda obsessed with me. It's a give or take with north Africans, they either mog or they don't.

• +1
Also deepika isn't anything special so I don't know why you chose her, no one is thirsting over her, prolly not even in curry land.

Morocoo to Iraq underwent secularization to a far higher degree than south asia ever did. There are liberals in Pakistan for sure (not sure what Imran Khan coup has to do with it), but generally the entire country is still way more conservative than all arab countries. I guarantee the kind of shit you see in Saudi would not be tolerated by Pakistanis and Afghanis. There's no point drawing a false equivalence between south asians and arabs, turks and iranians. It's well known that curries are far more conservative and closer to their traditions. The sole examples to that generalization was Saudi and Egypt - but even they have lost it now.
Also deepika isn't anything special so I don't know why you chose her, no one is thirsting over her, prolly not even in curry land.
She's MTB.
Worst taste ever.
I'm genuinely consdering LL because I want her to be my physio. She's worth breaking my legs for imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers