A sub5 male's pills journey

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
:feelsgah::bluepill: β€”> :soy: β€”> πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ β€”> πŸ†—πŸ‘Έ β€”> :feelsmage:

:feelsgah::redpill: β€”> πŸ’ͺ:feelsgood: β€”>πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ β€”> 🀬 β€”> :feelsmage:

..............β†— β€”> πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ”ͺ β€”> :chad: β€”>πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ
..............|
:feelsgah::blackpill: β€”| ...................β†— β€”> :feelsmage:
..............β†˜ β€”>:ogre: β€”|
...................................β†˜ β€”> :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Deleted member 3512, Kingkellz and 20 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, BonesAndHarmony, dat feel and 8 others
i am indeed glad i am not sub 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Mirin’ short midface HARD
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life
Forward Growth = Life

Why do you always post the same pics?
cuz i look like shit in front cam phone pics
gs3muj2x24d31.jpg

• +1
4DDCFF37 B6BE 48B3 9150 C8AA3BD06902

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
The redpill is the most legit tbh

If you blackpill yourself too hard, you give up everything with very little given to you in exchange

With redpill you try much harder, and even if you don’t succeed you end up a better man in the end

• +1
Reactions: Kurocel, Deleted member 2012 and turkproducer
The redpill is the most legit tbh

If you blackpill yourself too hard, you give up everything with very little given to you in exchange

With redpill you try much harder, and even if you don’t succeed you end up a better man in the end
It’s not the most legit, but I agree that being redpilled gives you more motivation to softmax and to low inhibmax than the blackpill.

It’s not the most legit, but I agree that being redpilled gives you more motivation to softmax and to low inhibmax than the blackpill.
i am pretty blackpilled but it just makes me feel better tbh casue my knowledge is incresed

:feelsgah::bluepill: β€”> :soy: β€”> πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ β€”> πŸ†—πŸ‘Έ β€”> :feelsmage:

:feelsgah::redpill: β€”> πŸ’ͺ:feelsgood: β€”>πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ β€”> 🀬 β€”> :feelsmage:

..............β†— β€”> πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ”ͺ β€”> :chad: β€”>πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ
..............|
giphy.gif

this is missing the white pill, which i created a while back

example of the white pill: inceldom protects you from sin and stds, so you finally realize you've been winning all along

example of the white pill: inceldom protects you from sin and stds, so you finally realize you've been winning all along
so basically its a cope

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
replace the 🀬 with MGTOW

so basically its a cope
no, it's the final truth

it's coming full circle and realizing that your dream of being a disease-ridden chad was actually a nightmare

another white pill, personality is everything. you will realize this once you're with an 8+ for a while. she will start to look very ordinary and beauty/sex will not excite you much

..............|
What does wizard mean?

What does wizard mean?
According to internet sland, a Virgin who doesn't get laid until the age of 30 becomes a Wizard. A Wizard is much worse than a Virgin, even worse than Incel and Neckbeard.
it's coming full circle and realizing that your dream of being a disease-ridden chad was actually a nightmare
You are coping hard right now, only a small percentage of chads get STDs, just use protection theory
Also, I'd rather get aids than live life as a second class citizen virgin reject, stop coping man
another white pill, personality is everything. you will realize this once you're with an 8+ for a while. she will start to look very ordinary and beauty/sex will not excite you much
Giga cope, how can you say that without having experience? have you had a stacy girlfriend in the past? Im guessing not. You're just coping

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69