A subhuman hairline: How do i fix it?

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
As a subhuman, anything about me is fundamentally subhuman, including my phony hairline. Now, since i'm very young actually and i haven't inherited the genes associated with baldness and alopecia areata, i'm not actually getting bald nor my hair is getting thinnier or recessed. The apparent hairline recession is due to skull shape, not an ongoing process of becoming bald. The forehead border my hairline ends is where there are no more hair follicles; there have never been hair follicles on those areas - i have never had any hair there. The apparent baldness on the top of my head is caused by too much light, not an actual baldness.

I will upload two photos in this thread: On the first photo, i have put a black line showing the border where i think my hairline should reach. On the second photo,
you can see the hair-free areas where i want to have hair.

This is so subhuman... Most people i meet have a good hairline that reaches more areas on the forehead. I think i need to get a hair transplant. But i'm afraid hair transplantation will make my head hair more dispersed, because transplantation of hair requires harvesting hair from the back of the head, meaning i will have less hair on the back of my head.

If i'm to get a hair transplant, how many grafts do you think will be required? I don't want them to be too many, because, again, harvesting too much hair will make my back head hair appear dispersed. Probably the surgeons should harvest hair from my body, not the head. Or should i just buy a wig? What d you think, guys? Is there a way to fix this? What if i shave my head, get some hair, glue it to nylon and then put the nylon on the hair-free areas each time i go out? What do you think?

Should i even try to fix this or just pull the trigger and put an end to my subhuman existence?

Attachments

• 1688935779760.jpg
    1688935779760.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688935779752.jpg
    1688935779752.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 0
You are definetly receeding, take fin bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
What is "Fin"? I'm not very familiar with the incel terminology though i'm an incel.
Finasteride, the only non-cope and truthal way to prevent MPB.
No fucking way that's your natural hairline. I refuse to believe it. You look NW2 and look like you are diffuse thinning.
If I'm to believe however I must know are you Polish? I've noticed Polish men's hairlines seem to have recession by default.

finasteride. But wont do much since ur hair is done and dusted already .
Stop spreading misinformation. If you knew anything about getting a HT, you'd know doctors then place you on some sort of five-alpha-reductase inhibitor like finasteride, because even if your nape follicles aren't as sensitive to DHT, recession can continue behind the transplanted hairs and you'll look even worse and even more like a monk.

No fucking way that's your natural hairline. I refuse to believe it. You look NW2 and look like you are diffuse thinning.
If I'm to believe however I must know are you Polish? I've noticed Polish men's hairlines seem to have recession by default.
That's actually my natural hairline. When i was a child, my hairline had a longer reach, but then my skull shape changed (due to natural body development), which led to the apparent recession which isn't really recession. I never had any hair on those areas.

Now, for more than 6-7 years, this is my hairline. If it was an actually recession, then it shouldn't have remained the same for almost a decade, right? It should have continued receding.
get hair transplant its worth it than wearing this shit
Yeah, i may really get a hair transplant...

That's actually my natural hairline. When i was a child, my hairline had a longer reach, but then my skull shape changed (due to natural body development), which led to the apparent recession which isn't really recession. I never had any hair on those areas.

Now, for more than 6-7 years, this is my hairline. If it was an actually recession, then it shouldn't have remained the same for almost a decade, right? It should have continued receding.

Yeah, i may really get a hair transplant...
You might still be diffuse thinning. Keep a vigilant eye on your hairline and crown (sometimes recession can start from the back of the head, baldspot). Just take a photograph in similar conditions once a week and look back every few months. Try and notice if you are losing more hair in your showers or from scratching your head too.
The Norwood reaper takes no prisioners. No matter how bad you think your look are now, being blad WILL make it worse.
Diffuse thinning might happen slower, but it can become more brutal than hairline recession, because your hair will become so thin and weak it will be like the hairs over a peach.

why the fuck do you have a buzzcut with that hairline jfl. get HT if you cant cover it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
You might still be diffuse thinning. Keep a vigilant eye on your hairline and crown (sometimes recession can start from the back of the head, baldspot). Just take a photograph in similar conditions once a week and look back every few months. Try and notice if you are losing more hair in your showers or from scratching your head too.
The Norwood reaper takes no prisioners. No matter how bad you think your look are now, being blad WILL make it worse.
Diffuse thinning might happen slower, but it can become more brutal than hairline recession, because your hair will become so thin and weak it will be like the hairs over a peach.
Thanks for the provided information. I understand, but it's not recession. My hair is strong and i almost never see any fallen hairs from my head. I used to have a long hair some time ago; back then, there was still no falling hair. My case is due to skull shape, not actual recession. I have conducted observation over the course of one year, as you suggested, and there was no any hair loss. I will either buy a wig or get a hair transplant. :)

why the fuck do you have a buzzcut with that hairline jfl. get HT if you cant cover it up
Because i don't have skills to make cool hairstyles. Also, hairstyles don't fit my appearance, according to my perception of myself. Anyway, the apparent recession can be effectively hidden if i grow hair of a few centimeters and put some of it on the hari-free areas.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Because i don't have skills to make cool hairstyles. Also, hairstyles don't fit my appearance, according to my perception of myself. Anyway, the apparent recession can be effectively hidden if i grow hair of a few centimeters and put some of it on the hari-free areas.
what race are you? dm face

even dht blockers are not going to regrow that area imho. Take it to block further recession and book an hair transplant

I also have this problem, natural nw2-3 since childhood and I've been insecure about my forehead since 11. Yours will prob be 1800-2500 grafts

You need a hair transplant. I am getting one in a few months. There's no alternative. You're close to Turkey, look into HLC, Keser, Pekiner, Bicer. HDC in Cyprus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424 and IntelligentCel
I also have this problem, natural nw2-3 since childhood and I've been insecure about my forehead since 11. Yours will prob be 1800-2500 grafts

You need a hair transplant. I am getting one in a few months. There's no alternative. You're close to Turkey, look into HLC, Keser, Pekiner, Bicer. HDC in Cyprus
Also in my case I suspect it was a skull growth pattern thing. I had a HUGE head as a kid which maybe made the hairline grow in a weird way

One of the best ht surgeons in the world is in bulgaria, dr. zarev althoug his waiting list is until 2016 and he basically charges americna prices (6 euro per graft jfl)