a summary on the thomas dom beef

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
ok look thomas dom is a bit dumb and mentally ill so he decided to doxx and report people to mods AND cops. he started targeting me after i made a thread where i said that he is ugly and couldnt even get 1 lay while he was on testosterone. he is very fragile/easily provoked and hurt. its not the first time and not the last that he has problems with users in communities hes in, he is a known doxxer, i have heard it already in 2018 or so that he tried to ruin user lives irl, but didnt think much of it, ok we were even something like homies. but one day he turned terribly on me because he was hurt that i called him ugly, which is a fact, he is a subhuman shitskin who had the audacity to ask me if he looks aryan. i think he isnt good for any community hes in. veganist warned me about him, i didnt listen, but i should have, thomas is a rat, so better to stay away from him or insult him, never trust him, we will later try to use everything against you. he would be very dangerous if he wasnt so low iq. every day he makes more and more enemies. i asked master to ban him because rats like him are not good for community. he is too mentally fragile to interact with humans, and will take everything too personally. he plays the victim and tries to convince others that he is doing the right thing by reporting everybody to the cops. but later he said, oh he doesnt report people to cops if he likes them, so obviously his morals are egoistic and a joke. i kinda blame myself that i didnt see him for what he is, all those years, he acted like a buddy. but then he has shown his true colors, the mask has fallen. people like thomas are the reason why users dont like posting their faces on this website. there is nothing he can do against me, but i feel sorry for the users in the past he has targeted and he will target users in the future, unless he is stopped. particularly funny, that he acts that way, considering he is de-facto doxxed himself already. so in conclusions ladies and gentleman, thomas is simply a scumbag, and should be attacked on sight or ignored and banned. his polish mother must be proud of him. his subhuman iranian father had a stroke. he lives on welfare. he is an ugly shitskin autist incel. human trash, a waste of oxygen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Clown Show, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
@Bashan
@Duncan_
@Veganist
@stunna
@wannakms
@ChiraqJihad
@Octillionaire
@Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 16369
wheres the paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LooksOrDeath and dimorphism
I stand with you brodie!

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
"summary"

writes 1000 useless words 🤣🤣

Seems like he needs to get more MACHO

@executioner
@SubSigma

//Thomas DOM

"summary"

writes 1000 useless words 🤣🤣

Seems like he needs to get more MACHO

@executioner
@SubSigma

//Thomas DOM
FUCK YEAH, MACHOISM FOR THE WIN

WE STAND WITH YOU G

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: tokoloshe, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 20652
Yo

I will pm my pics to anyone who asks 🤙🤙😉

//Thomas DOM

dnr schizo faggot the silent majority stands with thomas dom until the end he could have murdered someone we do not care

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 20652
Either you stand with MVP or you stand with THOMAS DOM. PICK YOUR SIDE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 13787, Crusile and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, tokoloshe and Deleted member 20399
This generation needs to become more MACHO

//MachoSigma👩‍🦰🦊

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: tokoloshe, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 20652
post more LORE threads/posts, I enjoy reading.You have many good incites and knowledge

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and mogger123
dn reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Its about being chill and not getting carried away . some people become very psychopathic, I say, wtf I thought this was a joke/not serious, and then it reaches another realm. Unfortunate...

Last edited:
  • +1
why call people who are your friends ugly tho? thats not what friends do to each other

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 20652
  • Love it
why call people who are your friends ugly tho? thats not what friends do to each other
because i dont respect him, never truly saw him as a friend, just a joke to make fun of.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 16369

He is clinically diagnosed with autism n schizophrenia JFL

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
@BombayVikings your PM setting is on private bahai

//Thomas DOM

Okay, so because Thomas Dom is a moron and mentally ill, he decided to doxx and report individuals to moderators AND cops. He began targeting me after I posted a thread in which I stated that he is ugly and couldn't even get one slay while on testosterone. He is quite sensitive/easily provoked and hurt.

It's not the first or last time he's had issues with users in communities he's a part of; he's a known doxxer; I heard in 2018 or so that he tried to ruin user lives in real life, but didn't think much of it because we were kind of homies.
But he turned on me one day because he was outraged that I called him unattractive, which is true; he is a subhuman shitskin who dared to ask me if he looks aryan.

I believe he is unfit to live in any community. Thomas is a rat, so avoid him and don't insult him; never trust him; he will later try to use everything against you. He'd be a lot more scary if he didn't have such a low IQ. He makes new enemies every day. I asked for his ban because rodents like him are harmful for the community. He is too fragile mentally to interact with humans, and he takes everything too personally.

He plays the victim and tries to persuade others that by reporting everyone to the cops, he is doing the right thing. However, he later stated that he does not report people to cops if he likes them, suggesting that his morals are self - serving and a joke.

I blame myself for not seeing him for what he is; for all those years, he pretended to be a friend. But then he revealed his true colors, and the mask fell.

People like Thomas are the reason why users don't like posting their faces on this website. He can't hurt me, but I feel bad for the users he's targeted in the past and will continue to target unless he's stopped. Given that he's already been doxxed, it's especially amusing that he acts this way.

So, ladies and gentlemen, Thomas is a scumbag who should be avoided, ignored, and banned at all costs. His Polish mother must be proud of him. His despicable Iranian father had a stroke. He receives government assistance. He's a shitskin autistic incel, human trash, and an oxygen waster.

Lamo at this shit 🤣 caging every time he makes these posts 🤣🤣🤙

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
The post discusses a person named Thomas Dom who is known for doxxing and reporting people to mods and cops. The writer had a problem with Thomas after calling him ugly in a thread, which caused him to target the writer. Thomas is described as mentally ill, easily provoked, and dangerous to communities. He is also said to be a known doxxer who has attempted to ruin people's lives in the past. The writer warns others to stay away from Thomas and to insult him if they encounter him. The post concludes by calling Thomas a scumbag and a waste of oxygen.