A teramanlet who lifemogs you

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
He travels, has friends, does well financially, and seems to be happy... He is 110 cm / 3'7. If he's happy, you can be happy too.

@Zenturio @sibience @5ft1 @Preoximerianas @bigjuicy @alien @thecel @joao @epictroll @chadmanlet04 @GetShrekt @FailedNormieManlet @Anstrum95 @Leo0509 @gamma @badg96

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Vermilioncore, sibience and 12 others
Just be midget in action

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zeruel, sibience and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma
@gamma what can I do to looo more faelid, what is there I’ll do anything to be a faelid

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@gamma what can I do to looo more faelid, what is there I’ll do anything to be a faelid
I’ll even fuck a man, will you make me faelid for a handful of kisses(no homo)

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Juggernaut law. He has higher SMV than a statistical normalcy faggot that incites nauseating boredom when looking at his face. Women see this midget and think of ways he could push the envelope farther for human evolution. Maybe his cock looks massive next to his midget body

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: epictroll, Vermilioncore and Beetlejuice
You can't change pheno that's the real blackpill

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Stopping@Nothing19 and Erik-Jón
Juggernaut law. He has higher SMV than a statistical normalcy faggot that incites nauseating boredom when looking at his face. Women see this midget and think of ways he could push the envelope farther for human evolution. Maybe his cock looks massive next to his midget body
Do you think he has higher SMV than you or most users here?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
sure... but does he get pussy? my guess is no

Do you think he has higher SMV than you or most users here?
No but I'm not a viable microcosm of this forum due to being lite chad + 8x6 cock. But the average pasty subhuman basement dweller, yes. He likely has higher status than them

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
No but I'm not a viable microcosm of this forum due to being lite chad + 8x6 cock. But the average pasty subhuman basement dweller, yes. He likely has higher status than them
He's an actor but I'm not sure how popular. Never heard of him before today, but I don't follow celeb/entertainment stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
He's an actor but I'm not sure how popular. Never heard of him before today, but I don't follow celeb/entertainment stuff.
Screenshot 20220707 133305 Chrome
out of this world tier center of gravity. Would tackle and trample any 6'5 gangly incel

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Brb getting quadruple Leg shortening

• JFL
Being a midget is niche, being a manlet is not

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 2729
I thought this thread would be about a 5'7" person

He travels, has friends, does well financially, and seems to be happy... He is 110 cm / 3'7. If he's happy, you can be happy too.

@Zenturio @sibience @5ft1 @Preoximerianas @bigjuicy @alien @thecel @joao @epictroll @chadmanlet04 @GetShrekt @FailedNormieManlet @Anstrum95 @Leo0509 @gamma @badg96

He mogs me facially

Being a midget is niche, being a manlet is not

True, it is unique and many people have never seen a midget in their life.

So they will be friends with him but they will be disgusted by manlets.

Btw there were some study or video midget do far better then short men. If u turboshort consider to do leg shortening to ascend

• +1
face is king after all and he has a massive skull

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Its called the midget niche

How does he find such a vast variety of clothing to fit his midget body

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back