A thanks and a question.

bean latte

bean latte

🇳🇱🇮🇩
Hey everyone.:)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the advices, theories, and motivational things you guys shared on the forum. You guys really helped me grow and improve my life.

I’ve landed an income stream that can set me up for a stable future in the age of 15. With that, I’m able to support myself and my girlfriend comfortably. (I am confident it will not fall off, even if it falls of i've got multiple connections with people so please do not criticize this)

Now, I’m planning a major change in my life, I’m preparing to leave my family and home. While I’ve got most of the plan sorted, I’d love to get your advice to make sure I’m covering all the holes that can ruin it and improve it.

1. First step, get a legal guardian, i would need somebody to sign contracts for me and assist me.
  2. Second step, report to CPS (Child Protection Services) and get freedom (I've already reported to CPS a month ago but theres no response yet)
  3. Third step, buy a house or rent an apartement, but the problem is i cant decide to rent or buy. every choice is affordable (contract will be signed by my new guardian)
  4. Fourth step, once everything is set im going to enjoy it.
That's everything, i need you guys to improve and add some steps that can benefit me (I'm currently living in indonesia where i can rent and buy house for cheap in elite areas)

Don't ask the reason why am i running away its private.

Share me your advices that come into your mind :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, mrmogger2882, Zeta and 3 others
Wait how are u making money at 15 and why u leaving the house

• +1
Reactions: bean latte
Wait how are u making money at 15 and why u leaving the house
by being a freelancer and having a job:unsure:

didnt i said that i wont be sharing why am i leaving the house.:cautious:

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
wait who's ur legal guardian
im planning to make my father friend my legal guardian. hes knowledgeable and trustable cause he does more for me than my family does for me.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the advices, theories, and motivational things you guys shared on the forum. You guys really helped me grow and improve my life.

I’ve landed an income stream that can set me up for a stable future in the age of 15. With that, I’m able to support myself and my girlfriend comfortably. (I am confident it will not fall off, even if it falls of i've got multiple connections with people so please do not criticize this)

Now, I’m planning a major change in my life, I’m preparing to leave my family and home. While I’ve got most of the plan sorted, I’d love to get your advice to make sure I’m covering all the holes that can ruin it and improve it.

1. First step, get a legal guardian, i would need somebody to sign contracts for me and assist me.
  2. Second step, report to CPS (Child Protection Services) and get freedom (I've already reported to CPS a month ago but theres no response yet)
  3. Third step, buy a house or rent an apartement, but the problem is i cant decide to rent or buy. every choice is affordable (contract will be signed by my new guardian)
That's everything, i need you guys to improve and add some steps that can benefit me (I'm currently living in indonesia where i can rent and buy house for cheap in elite areas)

holy shit mirin the success at only 15 bhai

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer

Bump

Forgot to tag people that made my success possible.

@Zeta @Orc @tempelcat4 @garoupilled_ @BucketCrab @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @Prettyboy @HarrierDuBois @mysterycel @ascension! @Xangsane @geenger

There's more but can't tag them all sadly.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Just became aware that I made the thread in the wrong section:confused:

just wait 3 years and move out. If I were you I’d buy a house.

• +1
Reactions: bean latte
just wait 3 years and move out.
I couldn't wait and be patient here, my family is dangerous.(It's at the point where CPS can be surprised looking at my report)
If I were you I’d buy a house.
I'll think about it, the tax isnt high here.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta