A Theory About The Best Looking Man Alive

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
So, PSL tells us that it is basically impossible to have 10 SMV. I mean, sure, there are some moggers out there who claim to have "infinite SMV" but that's just cope. The argument is that there's always something about you that can be improved slightly, a little tweak that needs to be done.

There are currently more than 8 billion people alive, if we should believe global statistics. All of the celebrities, the PSL gods, those are all maybe one in 20 million. There are just a lot of moggers that haven't been discovered yet, simply because there are so many people nowadays.

And it's exactly within that proportion of the population that I think that we can find our potential "10 SMV". My theory is that there is likely already someone alive, that goes through life while being as close to 10 SMV as is humanly possible, without anyone outside of his general area knowing it.

I wonder if we'll ever find that guy. But I know he's out there. Waiting to strike, patiently as he is. The last mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, N1666, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
Bump numero 2

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
a mogger like u describe probably existed many years ago and now he dead tbh, it's possible

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and PlayersGetPlayed
Last mogger will ruin his genes with 2/10 foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and PlayersGetPlayed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PlayersGetPlayed
nah they'd get propelled to fame, normies won't miss it

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Schizotypalcel
In this day and age with social media, they would’ve been discovered by now. For example:

Someone as random as a tea seller in the slums of Pakistan became famous from their looks. He then went on to be a model.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, NZb6Air, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
5e4f1f32493c5e92c3b4c3f1e3b4d66c
stepanov was perfect. He was so perfect he got excluded from society

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, DarkAscender, Falcon_Flam and 1 other person
In this day and age with social media, they would’ve been discovered by now. For example:

Someone as random as a tea seller in the slums of Pakistan became famous from their looks. He then went on to be a model.
I know you're probably not going to believe me, but I've maybe seen one or two men throughout my life that I would deem chad or maybe something close. I'm basing my belief upon the fact that these men can go unnoticed throughout their lives.

Although PeakIncels was right, it is more likely that some terra-mogger existed hundreds of years ago that we'll never know about.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
nah they'd get propelled to fame, normies won't miss it
i have a theory that's there many fat asses who had potential to be psl gods but it never ended up happening

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, NZb6Air and PlayersGetPlayed
and its me... BAKA!!! THE LAST MOGGER!!!

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
NOW I WILL MOG EVERYONE

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back