A thing that Men don't get when Women tell them "I want my man to be 6" "

JustBeConfidentBruh

JustBeConfidentBruh

Bronze
When women say that they want their Oofy doofy man to be at least 6" is because women already know that the country's avrage (THE US)

is 5'9 to 5'10

-
because the thing is women want a man That is taller than other men not taller than them

that's why you could see a women that you would actually run through if you didn't pay enough attention and still want a man who's 6'+

because they wanna feel protected and scared also to get some eyes or picked on by her family and relatives and still to feel protected too that's why they always say

(Ummm I want MY man to be at least 6' so when I wear my 6" heel That I don't even have let alone wear because this shit would literally break my fucking ankles , but still bitch I won't date no short man perioddddd queen purr slay girl bitch)

fucking females with their damn virtue signaling

they wanna brag about you yet feel protected , so brutal man the height pill gotta be the most brutal pill out their

so men Always remember the rule number #62 of the Bp school of thought

( YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT WOMEN SAY LOOK AT THE WOMEN ACTIONS)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, thebuffdon690, N1666 and 1 other person
When women say that they want their Oofy doofy man to be at least 6" is because women already know that the country's avrage (THE US)

is 5'9 to 5'10

- because the thing is women want a man That is taller than other men not taller than them

that's why you could see a women that you would actually run through if you didn't pay enough attention and still want a man who's 6'+

because they wanna feel protected and scared also to get some eyes or picked on by her family and relatives and still to feel protected too that's why they always say

(Ummm I want MY man to be at least 6' so when I wear my 6" heel That I don't even have let alone wear because this shit would literally break my fucking ankles , but still bitch I won't date no short man perioddddd queen purr slay girl bitch)

fucking females with their damn virtue signaling

they wanna brag about you yet feel protected , so brutal man the height pill gotta be the most brutal pill out their

so men Always remember the rule number #62 of the Bp school of thought

( YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT WOMEN SAY LOOK AT THE WOMEN ACTIONS)
good thread bhai (not a single molecule of your nigger ramblings)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 73905, wastedspermcel and 2 others
graycel water post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905 and Deleted member 70955
graycel water post
shut up Been browsing and using this forum over months and using several accounts but non of my accounts got approved till now

shut up Been browsing and using this forum over months and using several accounts but non of my accounts got approved till now
and you decided to post the same shit thats been made 20 times?

foids brag to their foid friends how tall their bfs are, its like the female verison of a dick measuring contest

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and JustBeConfidentBruh
and you decided to post the same shit thats been made 20 times?
didn't know bruh :feelswhy:I Just thought that because A lot of normies always say " you gotta be taller than her and you'll be fine bruh"

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Why would you want a woman who only likes you or other men based off of height and looks only, and will humiliate and bully other men for their genetics? Is that the kind of person you want raising your kids? This sounds like cope yeah but I don't even want those 6ft+ only women even if all of them wanted me.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, rg1235, eiegta and 1 other person
Why would you want a woman who only likes you or other men based off of height and looks only, and will humiliate and bully other men for their genetics? Is that the kind of person you want raising your kids? This sounds like cope yeah but I don't even want those 6ft+ only women even if all of them wanted me.
Stfu geek

Stfu geek
You post a terrible reused thread that absolutely nobody cares about, people in the thread insult you for it, and the only person who gives an input and doesn't laugh at you for the idiot that you are you respond to with "stfu geek"

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, rg1235 and wastedspermcel
Exactly, it may seem like I'm coping, but even if I was 6'5, for example, and women wanted me solely because of their height fetish sure that's an easy pump and dump but who the fuck ever would want to have a ltr with a shallow braindead foid

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, looksmaxer_7 and Deleted member 73905
your right but pretty much all women are like this , unless youre fine with a women not being attracted to you, usually women give up in theri early 30s to late 20s and stop looking for a partner they find attractive .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
Exactly, it may seem like I'm coping, but even if I was 6'5, for example, and women wanted me solely because of their height fetish sure that's an easy pump and dump but who the fuck ever would want to have a ltr with a shallow braindead foid
thats interesting, i always use that example when people say moneymaxxing is cope because "she only goes for your money", they dont understand women have a desire to be provided for, a women being with you for money is the same as a women being with a 6 7 guy purely for his height, especially if she is very short, its purely for social status same as money.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
I agree fully, there's no point in having sex with those kinds of people, they are braindead useless evil humans
your right but pretty much all women are like this , unless youre fine with a women not being attracted to you, usually women give up in theri early 30s to late 20s and stop looking for a partner they find attractive .
There are quite a few decent women out there I'd say, but no way I'm ltring with some ltb who has a bodycount of 20+. If the woman has more bodies than me it's a no, luckily many women especially outside of america and northern europe save themselves for marriage or a good man. Catch is you have to be attractive, rich etc to get one of those women.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Bro they're not "shallow" it's just thier nature just like you like or want your lady to be cute or have a fatass it's human nature nothing shallow about this boyo

Bro they're not "shallow" it's just thier nature just like you like or want your lady to be cute or have a fatass it's human nature nothing shallow about this boyo
its nature to want a man taller than them not taller than other men

6ft is a thing of extreme shallowness and men have no specific number for a women to have

• Hmm...
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
because the thing is women want a man That is taller than other men not taller than them
kinda true but its mostly 5'9-5'10 guys rounding generously and telling women they are 2-3 inches taller than they are its legit hillarous how guys lie about height

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh