Reactions: Hozay
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9488 and 3 others
Cope the Feds will be at my house tmrw because I say nigga online

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 9488
just makes me cringe how people always try to twist shit. There is obviously troops there just to protect biden from rednecks. When people see troops they automatically think "NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, KrissKross, Deleted member 6892 and 7 others
just makes me cringe how people always try to twist shit. There is obviously troops there just to protect biden from rednecks. When people see troops they automatically think "NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
The last thing the troops are there for is to actually protect Biden from people. If anything it's to overblow the 'capital storming' and pretend like he needs 100,000 troops so that mainstream media can make a huge fuss about how dangerous these people are. Either that or Marshall law.

• JFL
The last thing the troops are there for is to actually protect Biden from people. If anything it's to overblow the 'capital storming' and pretend like he needs 100,000 troops so that mainstream media can make a huge fuss about how dangerous these people are. Either that or Marshall law.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4562
Me waiting for something to happen
EAEFCC77 644C 4B4E 9228 C95C581F2A7C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, Deleted member 10524, sytyl and 5 others
Just you wait you libtard. Trust the plan! W1WGA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6892, sytyl and 4 others
@Chadlite Rutherford thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and magnificentcel
@Chadlite Rutherford thoughts?
The New World Order is coming, whether or not Trump does anything

I live in Hozay's head rent free, he is going to take the vaccine then I will never have to see another post by him again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6892 and 7 others

I live in Hozay's head rent free, he is going to take the vaccine then I will never have to see another post by him again
@Hozay you're taking the vaccine? i'm not.

why would you though? for what reason?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person

OH LOOK FAGGOT! NOTHING HAPPEN! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO BITCH! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:soy::soy::soy:"SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN GUYS THIS IS SCARY!" "PREPARE FOR THE ALIEN BIGFOOT ILLUMINERTY WORLD ORDER!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

LOLOLOLO

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9217, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
20210120 171257

Screenshot 20210120 171235 Chrome

Screenshot 20210120 171716 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
OH LOOK FAGGOT! NOTHING HAPPEN! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO BITCH! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:soy::soy::soy:"SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN GUYS THIS IS SCARY!" "PREPARE FOR THE ALIEN BIGFOOT ILLUMINERTY WORLD ORDER!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

LOLOLOLO
Stop mocking him. It’s not nice!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Hozay
no, there's a lot of troops as a display of power (to the world) after the embarrassment on the 6th

just wait two more weeks!
4ct6kn.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Looks234, sytyl and 1 other person
he is a low iq Stormfront conspiratard
anyone who has any understatement of politics can see that his surface-level discourse of "muh jews and rothchilds" is dumb and rudimentary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and Hozay
he is a low iq Stormfront conspiratard
anyone who has any understatement of politics can see that his surface-level discourse of "muh jews and rothchilds" is dumb and rudimentary
Yea Im sure Henry Ford, Adolf Hitler, William Pierce, Martin Luther, Richard Nixon, JFK, and Malcolm X were Low IQ to notice the influence Jews had

I IQ mog you so hard, if you dont like me because I make you feel intellectually inferior feel free to ignore me so you can ignore Israel's influence

The CIA operative

vs Low IQLooksmax Coper ( You )

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Yea Im sure Henry Ford, Adolf Hitler, William Pierce, Martin Luther, Richard Nixon, JFK, and Malcolm X were Low IQ to notice the influence Jews had

I IQ mog you so hard, if you dont like me because I make you feel intellectually inferior feel free to ignore me so you can ignore Israel's influence

The CIA operative

I never denied israeli influence nor jewish influence but to proclaim that jew congregate in circles and plot some grand demise of white race instead of individually acting towards their own influence is retarded

" Henry Ford, Adolf Hitler, William Pierce, Martin Luther, Richard Nixon, JFK, and Malcolm X " all of them were right but were also influenced by their time, like hitler thinking russian bolsheviks were some kind of jewish operatives even though they weren't rly jewish at all

The CIA operative

heres your "marshal law! :soy: " you absolute massive fag :feelskek:

HOLY SHIT A SCOOTER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

• +1
I never denied israeli influence nor jewish influence but to proclaim that jew congregate in circles and plot some grand demise of white race instead of individually acting towards their own influence is retarded

" Henry Ford, Adolf Hitler, William Pierce, Martin Luther, Richard Nixon, JFK, and Malcolm X " all of them were right but were also influenced by their time, like hitler thinking russian bolsheviks were some kind of jewish operatives even though they weren't rly jewish at all
Dd you purposely try to be as Low IQ as possible ?

The Bolsheviks were full of Jews, Trostsky was the leader of the Red Army, and Jabob Schiff and Max Warburg funded the Red Army

Oh and Karl Marx and Moses Hess wrote the Communist Manifesto

Also yes Jews do behave in a way that benefits their race as a whole rather than any individual, it is a trait of theirs that has allowed such a small number of people to gain so much influence on a global scale, it a trait most unique to the Jewish people

Its not like they dont have a holy book dedicated to their race, the Babylonian Talmud which specifically tells Jews to conspire agaisnt the Gentiles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ToursOverBoyo2020, Hozay and 1 other person
Dd you purposely try to be as Low IQ as possible ?

The Bolsheviks were full of Jews, Trostsky was the leader of the Red Army, and Jabob Schiff and Max Warburg funded the Red Army

Oh and Karl Marx and Moses Hess wrote the Communist Manifesto

Also yes Jews do behave in a way that benefits their race as a whole rather than any individual, it is a trait of theirs that has allowed such a small number of people to gain so much influence on a global scale, it a trait most unique to the Jewish people

Its not like they dont have a holy book dedicated to their race, the Babylonian Talmud which specifically tells Jews to conspire agaisnt the Gentiles
If you believe Marx was Jewish you have absolutely zero understanding of communist theory, Marx criticized Judaism thoroughly and was against identity politics, just as he dismissed hedonism as bourgeois degeneracy.

Hess was a theorist that Marx did not support specifically because of his racial focus.

Trotsky was literally purged by Stalin. Jacob Schiff and Warburg did not fund the red army. They supported pro-bolshevik actions sure, but it was mostly an act to destabilize Russia which advanced their interests, then unilateral support for Bolsheviks. They would support any opposition to the tsar and it was clear Bolsheviks were the ideological antithesis to jews of wall street.

You are retarded if you think Jews got rich specifically because of their racial conglomeration. They were forced into profitable professions and allowed to get a high-quality education, there was no commoner life possible for them so they were culturally imbedded to be loan makers and the like.

I don't see why you mention talmud when many of the Jews you mentioned were Jews ethnically only.

But all of this is beyond my point. My initial preposition was your adherence to naively believing "New World Order" would somehow be instituted if Biden wins, and that we will be controlled by vaccines. In reality, both Trump or Biden are ultimately pawns of corporations and their offices, and outside of cultural and rhetorical change, there will not be substantial material economic change, most important of those.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673, Deleted member 8771 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
larping as a conspiracy theorist online is fun as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234, sytyl and 1 other person
If you believe Marx was Jewish you have absolutely zero understanding of communist theory, Marx criticized Judaism thoroughly and was against identity politics, just as he dismissed hedonism as bourgeois degeneracy.

Hess was a theorist that Marx did not support specifically because of his racial focus.

Trotsky was literally purged by Stalin. Jacob Schiff and Warburg did not fund the red army. They supported pro-bolshevik actions sure, but it was mostly an act to destabilize Russia which advanced their interests, then unilateral support for Bolsheviks. They would support any opposition to the tsar and it was clear Bolsheviks were the ideological antithesis to jews of wall street.

You are retarded if you think Jews got rich specifically because of their racial conglomeration. They were forced into profitable professions and allowed to get a high-quality education, there was no commoner life possible for them so they were culturally imbedded to be loan makers and the like.

I don't see why you mention talmud when many of the Jews you mentioned were Jews ethnically only.

But all of this is beyond my point. My initial preposition was your adherence to naively believing "New World Order" would somehow be instituted if Biden wins, and that we will be controlled by vaccines. In reality, both Trump or Biden are ultimately pawns of corporations and their offices, and outside of cultural and rhetorical change, there will not be substantial material economic change, most important of those.
You're a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6892

I

Jewish brainwashing is so advanced or people's IQ have dropped so low that even top tier Rabbis admit Jews were behind Communism and admit Hitler was right, but the goyim defend their Chosen masters all the way to the Gulag

Over for goyim-cels , Im converting to Judaism

And with that bro, I have officially IQ mogged you pretty hard, and you are officially out of excuses you dont have to apologize, you know the Blackpill and all some of us just have higher IQ s thats genetics

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6403 and sytyl
Jewish brainwashing is so advanced or people's IQ have dropped so low that even top tier Rabbis admit Jews were behind Communism and admit Hitler was right, but the goyim defend their Chosen masters all the way to the Gulag

Over for goyim-cels , Im converting to Judaism

And with that bro, I have officially IQ mogged you pretty hard, and you are officially out of excuses you dont have to apologize, you know the Blackpill and all some of us just have higher IQ s thats genetics

its so over for me i didnt realize you were larping
fucks sake
why did i waste braincels

its so over for me i didnt realize you were larping
fucks sake
why did i waste braincels
Didnt even watch the videos, because you KNOW you're dead fucking wrong, get fucking owned your username is correct, its over for your IQ

• JFL
Didnt even watch the videos, because you KNOW you're dead fucking wrong, get fucking owned your username is correct, its over for your IQ
its over for me
im spent 5 min writing an essay for a larper
fucking hell

sex

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
You're a virgin
Shit you're no better

You act like I'm your oneitis because you always tagging me everyday, I live in your head rent free

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and sytyl
I'm just disappointed that nothing happened at all. No protests, no shootings, no stupid shit being said. Trump cucking out was disappointing as well. I thought he'd at least stay in the white house until he was dragged out or something interesting like that. At least that Q bullshit is dead now.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and MrGlutton
Shit you're no better

You act like I'm your oneitis because you always tagging me everyday, I live in your head rent free
No Rutherford, I'm tagging you to bully and laugh at you.

No Rutherford, I'm tagging you to bully and laugh at you.
Right.....

Well see how much bullying you do after that jab you want so bad

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
@Chadlite Rutherford just a friendly reminder that your stupid ass was wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Young Choppa

• Love it
Bump to remind everyone that chadlite rutherford is a doomer retard

• JFL