A Tribute to a Legendary User - @Plukee

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil
This man was not a famous user.
He did not have 10s of 1000s of brainrot posts piled up, one above the other.
On the outside, he just seemed like an ordinary user.

But what makes this user extremely special, was his journey.

See, most people enter this site --> get exposed to the :blackpill:, and it CONSUMES them.
They go further and further, deeper and deeper down the rabbithole, till they eventually lose themselves.
They lose the direction they were meant to head in life.
Give up on all aspirations and priorities they once had. Lose their drive to pursue what would fulfil them...

They become stuck.

They end up becoming a 34 year old virgin rotting here, or a forum Chad who starts hooking up and craving JBs.
They make imprudent choices, that inevitably catch up to them... and they are left sitting in their own tears, ruminating over what once was.

That time ⏳ on this Earth 🌍 will never return. Every second, every minute, is all adding up. It is all slipping away⌛

The difference is, this 13 year old kid who got exposed to the :blackpill: many years ago, has recently turned 18 and has developed a level of maturity, that people quadruple his age could only dream of.
A level of maturation that a large chunk of the human population would never reach in their entire lifetime.
Some of you reading this will die without reaching this level of clarity.

I don't wish this to be the case for you, so I encourage you guys to check out his last post:

Lots of you reading this, will benefit. I, myself, benefitted a lot from understanding how one could reach the bottom of the ditch, look up, and still climb his way out.

An incredible journey from a incredible fucking guy!
Hope wherever life takes him, he will be fulfilled.

I wish you the best in life @plukee!

Thank you so much for making this :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and 14vic
if i wanted to read a novel i wouldn't be on .org, nigga

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
high effort thread, good thread, made me cry thread, amazing thread

• Love it
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread