A truly hard conception for many people to understand

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Say you had n n can be any number conceptually then imagine you started adding +1 every time you would have a countable infinity.Then imagine you have n then square it and you keep going forwards forever that is another countable infinity. Know imagine you had a cube and you kept adding powers to infinity that is also a countable infinity. Know imagine you had pie for a sec and you started taking the decimals in units down to infinity that is also a countable infinity. than take square number and go in reverse order it goes down infinitely. Then imagine this on the larger scale if we were to add up countable infinite every single one We would get absolute infinity it could be written down as a expression as Infinity to the power of infinity this would be absolute infinity ∞∞. This would off course mean some infinities are bigger than others much bigger like a square infinity is much smaller than a cubed infinity know apply this to the universe linear time is countable infinite we could drag backwards in time infinitely backwards before their was even conceptual time.That again would be a countable infinity know imagine the many worlds hypothesis is true and their are infinite amounts of countable infinities that eventually add to a absolute infinity.In a infinite bubble universe contrived of infinite universes know imagine this bubble has infintley larger bubbles what then starts happening we get absolute infinite time outside of infinite time this is starting to drive me to insanity these conceptions are hard to understand but it's messing with my damn head.

if dick is not 9 inches then god failed you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and BigBoy
Idk bro, I can't read run on sentences

You should look into ontology. It is quite interesting.

nice rap bro

That's an interesting point. Are you some kind of scientist or philosopher?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
not even the title