A very common mistake users here make regarding women

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Let's say you're average height and more on the uglier side - you do some softmaxxing here and there, maybe get a surgery to fix a failo or whatnot, and finally think you look decent enough to pursue women. Maybe you'll even have some minor success, hook up with a few chicks, get some iois here and there - but reality is, the dating market nowadays is for 6' chadlites+ only, and even though you thought women would finally take you seriously, depending on your starting base, more often than not it just won't be the case, and you'll quickly have your romantic expectations curbed. This is quite often a mistake I see users here with no previous partners make and that can be often times soul-crushing due to the initial heartbreak. Never like a girl too much fellas, she doesn't want that and at the end of the day you'll just get fucked up by putting your expectations ahead of yourself. Keep yourself in check always and remain emotionally sober for your best interest. It's easier said than done but until you're 6'2+ and get those midface implants no one is hard launching you on their Instagram stories nor staying fully committed. Don't eat carbs btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Suns9999, Snowskinned and 3 others
6'5 is the new 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and garoupilled_
Chef Cooking GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Let's say you're average height and more on the uglier side - you do some softmaxxing here and there, maybe get a surgery to fix a failo or whatnot, and finally think you look decent enough to pursue women. Maybe you'll even have some minor success, hook up with a few chicks, get some iois here and there - but reality is, the dating market nowadays is for 6' chadlites+ only, and even though you thought women would finally take you seriously, depending on your starting base, more often than not it just won't be the case, and you'll quickly have your romantic expectations curbed. This is quite often a mistake I see users here with no previous partners make and that can be often times soul-crushing due to the initial heartbreak. Never like a girl too much fellas, she doesn't want that and at the end of the day you'll just get fucked up by putting your expectations ahead of yourself. Keep yourself in check always and remain emotionally sober for your best interest. It's easier said than done but until you're 6'2+ and get those midface implants no one is hard launching you on their Instagram stories nor staying fully committed. Don't eat carbs btw
Yeah I often have to consider as hypergamy progress that being 5"6 is like actually fucking over in the west

My face won't save me unless I fuck mtbs or below

Like I wouldn't settle for 5"6 genes if I was female in the market

It's finished.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Yeah I often have to consider as hypergamy progress that being 5"6 is like actually fucking over in the west

My face won't save me unless I fuck mtbs or below

Like I wouldn't settle for 5"6 genes if I was female in the market

It's finished.
b