A very good unfrauded fillers result

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, CristianT, ChristianChad and 4 others
Copers will say Profhilo or radiesse is a cope or waste of money but it's dirt cheap, and if you are relatively lean, it will shave 3-5 years off your facial appearance.

Why would you not get HA fillers if you have a few hundred extra bucks? They wont migrate or mess up your soft tissue, they will dissolve in about 12-24 months and then you can just get new ones.

People are willing to spend hundreds of bucks on Skinceuticals topical creams or serums, ghk-cu serums, but wont spend a few hundred on a treatment with 0 downtime, 15 minute administration time and 0 pain, which will ascend you about 1 PSL facially. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, moreroidsmoredates, blatonslatt and 10 others
Just wow, but the angularity on jaw and chin won't last. Even so, amazing change.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, ChristianChad and Corleone
Copers will say Profhilo or radiesse is a cope or waste of money but it's dirt cheap, and if you are relatively lean, it will shave 3-5 years off your facial appearance.

Why would you not get HA fillers if you have a few hundred extra bucks? They wont migrate or mess up your soft tissue, they will dissolve in about 12-24 months and then you can just get new ones.

People are willing to spend hundreds of bucks on Skinceuticals topical creams or serums, ghk-cu serums, but wont spend a few hundred on a treatment with 0 downtime, 15 minute administration time and 0 pain, which will ascend you about 1 PSL facially. :unsure:
Have you done them yourself?
I ask because i also wanted to do some jawline fillers.

-the messing up of soft tissue and the full disolvation is not certain from my research.
-my main concern is the absorbtion curve. Let s assume they get fully disolved in 12 months. Ok. But if by 6 months they are disolved 70% then you will need to do a small retouch.

This is why i ask about your experience, in this situation anecdotal evidence from someone you can trust is golden

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Have you done them yourself?
I ask because i also wanted to do some jawline fillers.

-the messing up of soft tissue and the full disolvation is not certain from my research.
-my main concern is the absorbtion curve. Let s assume they get fully disolved in 12 months. Ok. But if by 6 months they are disolved 70% then you will need to do a small retouch.

This is why i ask about your experience, in this situation anecdotal evidence from someone you can trust is golden
Nah, I don't have experience or skill to administer them myself & I don't want to take the risk :D

I also didn't go to a derm, I went to a plastic surgeon who specializes in male faces, to administer the shots. They were hyaluronic acid Profhilo shots to accentuate cheekbones, undereye area, jawline and slightly masseters.

It's not too expensive, first shot is about 350 bucks, then one month later the areas get re-treated, then they stay that way for a bit over a year or so.

Much cheaper than any implants or invasive surgeries and you will look normal the same day instead of having months of recovery time. If you already have decent bone structure but want to ascend even further there's no reason not to use fillers.

They do make a big difference looks wise. My passive likes just on Tinder went from about 5-7 a day to 50-60 :lul: Matching some of them for fun, now maybe 2-3 a week will openly ask if you wanna meet for a ONS. It's a stupidly good investment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama, king_bandon and 2 others
They do make a big difference looks wise. My passive likes just on Tinder went from about 5-7 a day to 50-60 :lul: Matching some of them for fun, now maybe 2-3 a week will openly ask if you wanna meet for a ONS. It's a stupidly good investment.
holy shit, you've given me such a lifefuel. How many ml did u get?

Fuck, this molten facial appearance kinda reminds me of myself

Ngl, I think for normie->Chad ascensions, implants are old news. I think if implants actually mogged filler, celebs would be getting them right and left. They aren't though, they're all getting filler. There are some pretty obvious reasons for this. Implants are more the move if you're quite hypoplastic

Nah, I don't have experience or skill to administer them myself & I don't want to take the risk :D

I also didn't go to a derm, I went to a plastic surgeon who specializes in male faces, to administer the shots. They were hyaluronic acid Profhilo shots to accentuate cheekbones, undereye area, jawline and slightly masseters.

It's not too expensive, first shot is about 350 bucks, then one month later the areas get re-treated, then they stay that way for a bit over a year or so.

Much cheaper than any implants or invasive surgeries and you will look normal the same day instead of having months of recovery time. If you already have decent bone structure but want to ascend even further there's no reason not to use fillers.

Thanks for the detailed answer.
Impressive increase in likes.
And decent time until they dissipate.
You mentioned "if you already have good bone structure". Well i don't. My face is pudgy, i am not fat, not yet lean enough.
But my bone structure is very poor.
Is it a bad idea to do fillers if bone structure is poor?

Thanks for the detailed answer.
Impressive increase in likes.
And decent time until they dissipate.
You mentioned "if you already have good bone structure". Well i don't. My face is pudgy, i am not fat, not yet lean enough.
But my bone structure is very poor.
Is it a bad idea to do fillers if bone structure is poor?
If you need jaw surgery, you are not a filler candidate

If you have a recessed chin, get genio first

If you are quite hypoplastic, implants may be better

If you are a regularly developed male who could use a bit more angularity and jaw mass, improved contours, this is where it mogs

If you're lean and lacking any facial tightness and contour, and look round, you probably need osteomies

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Cristiano88
Fillers always look gay and uncanny

no fillers for his hairline

still looks fake. the only way to get natural looking projection is osteotomy.