A way to calculate your bone age without an x-ray (theory reconfirmed with an xray)

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account
Ask people what age you look like. Personally I am around 16.5 y/o, and people tell me I look like a freshmen (14 y/o). I went to the doctor a few days ago and all my plates were open including my hands and wrist, and the doctor told me my bone age was about 14-14.5.

So ask people what age you look like. If you look younger than you are, that is a good thing because it shows that your physical body is not fully developed according to your age and means you have high height maxxing potential. My height is around 5'9.4." projected to be 6'1 - 6'2.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Rimaxtis, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
at no point in my puberty did i have an xray to see my bone age

is this an NA thing?

broken clock is right twice a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, 5'7 zoomer, User49 and 3 others
I’m 17 and people think I’m in middle school due to Manletism. This post is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Rimaxtis, 5.5psl and 6 others
Normal doctor checkup stuff, I asked my parents
at no point in my puberty did i have an xray to see my bone age

is this an NA thing?

Shit way of finding out. This is like subtracting parents heights then adding on if your a boy to see the outcome of your future height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
no.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ
ask them what age you look facially
That’s a little better but still rendered pointless when you’re much better off looking at your growth pattern and body hair development.

That’s a little better but still rendered pointless when you’re much better off looking at your growth pattern and body hair development.
bro I'm like tanner 4-5 and have belly button hair , its cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 1901
Ask people what age you look like. Personally I am around 16.5 y/o, and people tell me I look like a freshmen (14 y/o). I went to the doctor a few days ago and all my plates were open including my hands and wrist, and the doctor told me my bone age was about 14-14.5.

So ask people what age you look like. If you look younger than you are, that is a good thing because it shows that your physical body is not fully developed according to your age and means you have high height maxxing potential. My height is around 5'9.4." projected to be 6'1 - 6'2.
Yeah, it means the more u youngmaxx the taller you'll be?

Yeah, it means the more u youngmaxx the taller you'll be?
How do you “youngmax”? Puberty blockers? Just take an AI.

or you are chinlet with bug eyes :feelsokman:

still might look younger than you actually are because of skin, hair and other stuff
my mom hit puberty at 18. Do you think this might make an impact

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
How do you “youngmax”? Puberty blockers? Just take an AI.
Nope, sleeping at 21 pm, no stress, hanging out with younger people and etc. Bro science, maybe it works

my mom hit puberty at 18. Do you think this might make an impact
I don’t believe you. 18 is abnormally late, what condition does/did she have?

I don’t believe you. 18 is abnormally late, what condition does/did she have?
none, she is high T and can grow a little bit of legit facial hair.

Last edited:

I never searched about but I think bones are like trees, where you can estimate age by the thickness or something...