A way to get fuller lips?

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Equinox
By proclining the front incissors,it can lead to fuller lips. Can this be done through braces or Invisalign? Some people get fuller lips after orthos and this is the reason most likely. My front incissors are kinda retroclined like slightly. Can I get Invisalign to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
By proclining the front incissors,it can lead to fuller lips. Can this be done through braces or Invisalign? Some people get fuller lips after orthos and this is the reason most likely. My front incissors are kinda retroclined like slightly. Can I get Invisalign to fix it?
Ask god nicely for new genetics.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Massage lips and boom full lips try it out

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
In theory if you puff air with your lips and make sure your cheeks don't get too inflamed. Then lift the upper lip a little and tape it with one of those invisible makeup tape tape and on top of that get a lip liner that is your exact same lip color and manage to blend it well you should be good

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy