A woman is into me, how do I approach her?

D

Deleted member 30325

Mentally ill
Sup faggots
Unlike you losers I don't rot all-day at home cuz I'm a boxer and I go to the gym constantly and there is a woman couch for football (soccer) that I always see when I run around the field.
Now before you open your Cheetos filled mouths and say that women who do sports are ugly let me make things clear, this one has an above average face htb and she is thick as fuck she is also older than me looks 22/23 I'm 19.
And I constantly see her looking at me and we hold eye contact for a few seconds before I look away because I'm a pussy.
So here's the problem motherfuckers im AUTISTIC I'm not NT but I can look confident I just don't know what to say.
I'd appreciate any advice on how to start a Convo with her.
Tagging The sex havers
@fogdart @Blackgymmax @Schery6
@aBetterMii

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 21735, fogdart and 1 other person
Talk anything about sports or ask her sports related question. Nothing wrong I trying and you’ll know whether she wants you for sure or not. Just give it a go imo.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 30325
Btw will schery6 advise you from heaven?
I mean yeah he could read her mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Btw will schery6 advise you from heaven?
I mean yeah he could read her mind.
It would be sick if you had a ghost on your side, imagine what he is doing right now jfl, he is probably going into women's bathrooms and jerking off his ghost dick watching them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Nick.Harte
Talk anything about sports or ask her sports related question. Nothing wrong I trying and you’ll know whether she wants you for sure or not. Just give it a go imo.
Like what? Give me a question example.
I'm stupid as fuck yo

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
She is just looking at the 6ft5 chad training behind you bro

Tyler-Maher-Hamilton-Hare-00.jpg

@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
"hey I always see you around I was wondering what do you do?" even though you know she's a coach still ask her. She will most likely tell you that she's a coach then she will ask you what you do as well if she's interested. Then you can follow up with questions like "can you tell me more about it?" "how did you get into it this?" "do you like your job?". If she's interested she will go on a long rant and answer the questions and also ask you questions back. If she seems interested you can wait till you see her again and then ask for her contact or just ask right away, depending. Honestly no pick up lines just talk to her like a human being if she's interested she will be engaged and ask you questions back then you proceed to set up a date outside for coffee, drinks, ice cream etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30325

She is just looking at the 6ft5 chad training behind you bro

Tyler-Maher-Hamilton-Hare-00.jpg

@forevergymcelling
That's what I thought at first but I turned around didn't see no one else so I'm good

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Nick.Harte
It would be sick if you had a ghost on your side, imagine what he is doing right now jfl, he is probably going into women's bathrooms and jerking off his ghost dick watching them
Just imagine him transferring the scenes he has seen to your head.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 30325
Just have a normal conversation and then ask the fat bitch out on a date to eat

• +1
Just have a normal conversation and then ask the fat bitch out on a date to eat
Is talking about how niggas should be purged a normal conversation?

• +1
  • Love it
If this is the kind of shit people approach women for I've missed out on so many opportunities :feelswah:

• +1
If this is the kind of shit people approach women for I've missed out on so many opportunities :feelswah:
Women look at me because I'm handsome
Women look at you because you're deformed.
We are not the same species incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and SecularIslamist
Fucking bump

• +1
Sup faggots
Unlike you losers I don't rot all-day at home cuz I'm a boxer and I go to the gym constantly and there is a woman couch for football (soccer) that I always see when I run around the field.
Now before you open your Cheetos filled mouths and say that women who do sports are ugly let me make things clear, this one has an above average face htb and she is thick as fuck she is also older than me looks 22/23 I'm 19.
And I constantly see her looking at me and we hold eye contact for a few seconds before I look away because I'm a pussy.
So here's the problem motherfuckers im AUTISTIC I'm not NT but I can look confident I just don't know what to say.
Tagging The sex havers
@aBetterMii
NEVER be the first person to look away when you have eye contact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 31953
Don’t escalate to quickly. Say hello, and comment upon something around your surroundings. Make a little joke if you can to ease the tension. If she likes you she’ll either be very receptive or shy. Girls are just as nervous when it comes to guys they have interest in. With you being autistic it’ll be a bit harder to read social cues, but try your best.

• +1
she baits you to talk to her so that she will reject you

• +1
Sup faggots
Tagging The sex havers
@aBetterMii

Attachments

• 11D5BE79-D98C-4BC2-91A6-8B99914C2F2F.jpeg
    11D5BE79-D98C-4BC2-91A6-8B99914C2F2F.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL