A woman of the shadows is the scariest one

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
forget about all these succesful sluts you see doing tedtalks with the fancy linkedin profiles. these are just trying to get attention.

the wome n that you should fear are the ones operating in secrecy like my oneitis.

she was a ghost for years, barely set foot in college, most people dont know about her existance in fact.

yet she got her degree and her career kicked off with almost 0 effort from her part.

and she will continue to grow and suceed from the shadows without anyone knowing about her.

she will end up being richer than all the tedtalk hoes and people will have trouble comprehending how she did it or what connections she had. truly a scary kind she is.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Clqs
How do you manage to be so cringe? What's your secret? I'm really curious. :feelshehe:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
How do you manage to be so cringe? What's your secret? I'm really curious. :feelshehe:
this girl is like a female tyler durden. good thing we arent in the same field, otherwise id have roped with her around.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Send me your location. I want to put you out of your misery.

• So Sad

• JFL
meanwhile i rot with 50 iq points higher than her

I'll help you lil bro. If you want to eliminate the bad feelings caused by oneitism, you have to do these things:

- Drink alcohol or take benzos if you're a nervous person
- buy a machete
- go to a black area or wigger area and find some degeneratecels
- walk normal
- if they provoke you first confront them no matter their number, take the machete out and slit their throats

After that you'll feel like a true warrior, like Sparta:ogre:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back