A woman told me off for screaming

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Im so full of energy right now. I started screaming a song on the embankment. A woman walking her dog asked if I was ok. I said yes. I hope she hasn’t called the authorities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, St.TikTokcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
What’s with these old hags always asking me if I’m alright? First it happened 3 weeks ago when I was off my face on shrooms and now this . Why can’t they just leave me alone

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Vermilioncore and IAMNOTANINCEL

What’s with these old hags always asking me if I’m alright? First it happened 3 weeks ago when I was off my face on shrooms and now this . Why can’t they just leave me alone
nope that never happened and you never screamed. You’re quiet, short, ugly and useless. Accept it

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

nope that never happened and you never screamed. You’re quiet, short, ugly and useless. Accept it

Nope I was screaming confidently then I turned around and noticed a shadow watching me. I immediately stopped and pretended I was a normal guy just admiring the night sky. But she didn’t leave and I had to assure her I was alright.

Nope I was screaming confidently then I turned around and noticed a shadow watching me. I immediately stopped and pretended I was a normal guy just admiring the night sky. But she didn’t leave and I had to assure her I was alright.
Nah you were quiet and day dreaming

• JFL
Women are generally not good trip sitters. Even this guy's wife kept antagonizing him asking him if he was about to die jfl. She's says basically everything you're not supposed to say to someone having a bad trip. Unbelievable.
ygURU2FsdmlhIGZpcnN0IHRyaXA

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Manletmachine
Women are generally not good trip sitters. Even this guy's wife kept antagonizing him asking him if he was about to die jfl. She's says basically everything you're not supposed to say to someone having a bad trip. Unbelievable.
ygURU2FsdmlhIGZpcnN0IHRyaXA
Relink but I think you’re right. Women worry too much and make problems where there shouldn’t be any

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Eriot Lodger
Relink but I think you’re right. Women worry too much and make problems where there shouldn’t be any
Ah, stupid chrome update; now I have to click 'select all' 😅

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Manletmachine
Stupid bitch :lul:
I'll be his trip sitter. "Dude, your fucking face is falling off. Dude, the fuck... the devil's behind you. Bro, you are toast dead. You're not living through this one. You fucked up big time. I'm calling the cops because you now have a loaded gun in your hand and I feel scared that you might shoot me or anyone who comes through that door. Calling the cops now."

• JFL