A woman's female friends are the worst

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Even if she does like you, they'll try to cockblock you. They'll always compare you to other guys and remind her how much better you can /should do. Once you have quarrels with each other, they're very likely to persuade her to break up. Fuck these bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 4 others
I made a post about this last week. Sister talks about some dude she finds attractive on Tinder. Other sister "OMG WHAT HE'S SO WEIRD LOOKING OMG WHY WOULD YOU DATE THAT GIRL YOU CAN DO WAY BETTER THAN THAT". Dude got unmatched.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Insomniac, dogtown and 4 others
im 50/50 on this one. . my ex's female friends approved of me n shits & helped me out when relationship was fuckin up. but then again they probably could ruin it real quick.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
This is why I don’t date girls at my school. Plus a few other reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Foids deserve the Mengele treatment.

This is not an issue if you’re a chad cuz her female friends will want your cock too so even if they make her breakup with you they will likely try to suck you off themselves after. Chad never loses :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and dogtown
This is not an issue if you’re a chad cuz her female friends will want your cock too so even if they make her breakup with you they will likely try to suck you off themselves after. Chad never loses :chad:

Tbh

:blackpill::blackpill::feelsbadman: