A womans nature is to NOT submit

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
But rather to rebel. Even the ancients knew. Eve would despise being below her husband.

So when a woman submits it means she truly thinks you are worth doing it for. She is literally going against her human nature and deciding to put herself under you

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23558
Women’s natural state is shittesting men to see their genetic quality, provoking us like a cheeky kid so that we estabilish boundaries for them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
A woman never rebels when she has no agency you give a woman rights and opinions you single handedly destroy your birth rate and culture and gender roles you zoomers

Women’s natural state is shittesting men to see their genetic quality, provoking us like a cheeky kid so that we estabilish boundaries for them
How do you establish? Can I beat them?

A woman never rebels when she has no agency you give a woman rights and opinions you single handedly destroy your birth rate and culture and gender roles you zoomers
Muh good old days

At NO POINT in history have broads ever made it easy for men.

How do you establish? Can I beat them?
Beat her and then she gets turned on and wet. Then you choke her and fuck her and she cums. Then she basically is getting rewarded. There is no winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Muh good old days

At NO POINT in history have broads ever made it easy for men.
I don’t even get the point of your post every society that a woman had any agency in or free will dies low tier bait thread

Fne-3h6XkAEAEXp

Fuck that's a nice pov