a woman’s prime is so short

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
a woman’s prime is so short

This woman is a girl who runs the youtube Chicken Shop Date channel. it’s basically some shitty date recorded with UK rappers/artists and the comedy of it is being...... boring jfl. The rappers answer her questions and talk with her normally and she’s just the cringiest most basic white girl so it’s seen as “funny”

anyway, for all you guys who say women can sleep with chads at any age are coping. Look at her when she was

20:

vs

25:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
gay and homo if you wouldnt fuck both

even if you have to wear a full-body condom and slather your self in hand sanitizer

Cope.

A woman's prime starts when she's born and ends when she loses her teeth and gets dentures. Or becomes senile and gets admitted to a nursing home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Alt Number 3
gay and homo if you wouldnt fuck both

even if you have to wear a full-body condom and slather your self in hand sanitizer
i would when she was 20. and i still probably would when she’s 25 but she wouldn’t get dates from any sort of chad or even chadlite at 25. they would just wanna fuck her and cut at most

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
The chicken shop date girl is pretty funny. She looks like shit but has something so hot about her idk. My friend used to be her friend in elementary school, he told me that she's German

The chicken shop date girl is pretty funny. She looks like shit but has something so hot about her idk. My friend used to be her friend in elementary school, he told me that she's German
she was good looking when 20-22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
prime is 16-22

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4209 and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, FatJattMofo and chadpreetinthemaking
British women bro

Bottom of the bottom

She became better looking.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Woman prime ends when she start to use make up

she got fat and aged bad for only 25. tf
She was fatter and had a moonface at 20. By 25 she had grown into her looks. Looks more balanced and personable. Or perhaps my age is just showing. In late 20s you don't feel that attracted to 20 year olds anymore