A women will never love you like you love her. SO WHAT??

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
This argument is used a lot by MGTOWs

Why can't she love me for my resources, my masculinity, my intelligence, and my genes?

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10172
This argument is used a lot by MGTOWs

Why can't she love me for my resources, my masculinity, my intelligence, and my genes?
You love her for her genes jfc.

Such a contrived argument I agree honestly, humans are animals but we are so advanced it is basically a miracle

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
You love her for her genes jfc.

Such a contrived argument I agree honestly, humans are animals but we are so advanced it is basically a miracle

true. I love her for her genes. But she not only loves me for my genes, but also for my resources. You could argue that I got my resources from my genes, but you wouldn't be taken into account the random luck factor that goes into me gaining resources

true. I love her for her genes. But she not only loves me for my genes, but also for my resources. You could argue that I got my resources from my genes, but you wouldn't be taken into account the random luck factor that goes into me gaining resources
True however it is such a painfully basic view of human life that hurts my very being ngl.

because all of those can be taken from you in a split second and guess who will be gone with them. if you're planning a short term thing sure why not but if you want to marry a woman like that (which is 99.99999% of them anyway) realize there is always the chance she'll leave you in a second and not look back

because all of those can be taken from you in a split second and guess who will be gone with them. if you're planning a short term thing sure why not but if you want to marry a woman like that (which is 99.99999% of them anyway) realize there is always the chance she'll leave you in a second and not look back
marry a girl with strong familial values and strict parents.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
marry a girl with strong familial values and strict parents.
you think they're any different? strict parent girls are the fucking worst when it comes to this shit they want to jump out and whore out and explore, last thing they want is an LTR

you think they're any different? strict parent girls are the fucking worst when it comes to this shit they want to jump out and whore out and explore, last thing they want is an LTR

accept the fact that she will go explore and bang some chads. make her stay for ur intelligence

To be fair guys only want women for their looks so we arent saints either

The argument is so fucking stupid. If you just have that reductionist attitude nobody can love anybody then.

Just a chemical in your brain for evolutionary purposes bro! Girls love guys for their resources and genetics and guys love girls for their sexual appeal and child rearing ability.