maxilofailo

maxilofailo

im a failure
Last yr : summer after grad HS
fat, depressed, lonely

This yr : summer after freshman yr
still fat, still depressed, still lonely, barely any friends

But now
I’m Norwooding, and developing errctile dysfunction, plus I gained more weight, and now no friends
Also my skin is fucked due to smoking weed pens

All at 19
Not even 20 man it’s just brutal
And it’s only going to get worse

It’s just over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and jué
g6 make a geak bitch a freak bitch

all this water on my neck got me sea sick

IMG 7648

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and alurmo
hit the gym you could probably find some friends there just socialize stop doing drugs and get a skincare routine also you should no fap for the only benefit of helping your erectile dysfunction a lot of these problems can be fixed but you're choosing to whine on this forum like anybody here can do anything for you

hit the gym you could probably find some friends there just socialize stop doing drugs and get a skincare routine also you should no fap for the only benefit of helping your erectile dysfunction a lot of these problems can be fixed but you're choosing to whine on this forum like anybody here can do anything for you
it’s hard to socialize when you have low self esteem high inhibition shy and are just socially Awkward

Even if I find someone my age I don’t know what to say or how to keep a convo going

it’s hard to socialize when you have low self esteem high inhibition shy and are just socially Awkward

Even if I find someone my age I don’t know what to say or how to keep a convo going
low self esteem is probably due to your weight so the gym and diet has to be your top priority you'll probably be more low inhib and confident with a better physique also practice makes perfect so try to make small talk or conversation with probably everyone lol so you can get better at socializing and you'll probably feel better with human interaction. you have some friends so you might be on the right track i think its just your low self esteem from your weight thats holding you back

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo