AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME, BUT THEN I'D STILL HAVE MY MEMORIES AND IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME AS THE FIRST TIME!!

I WISH I WERE 6'2 IN HS, AND WERE BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL BOXER, CHEWING LOTS OF GUMS SO I'D HAVE A PERFECT JAWLINE BESIDES MY EYE AREA, ONE DAY I'D SHOW IN CLASS WITH A BLACK EYE AFTER A FIGHT THAT I K.Oed MY OPPONENT AND GAVE ME THE TITLE GIVING ME A SPOT ON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, IMAGINE HOW DOPE IT WOULD BE

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1464
Life is so brutal holy fuck man

??????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
And the cute foid in class is giving u ioi's and wants to walk with u home after school on a nice winter evening FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME:

I started high school at 6'2 but was Auschwitz tier all the way to graduation :(

Acne ruined high school for me.

im 6'2 in hs and i chew gum but im too high inhib to show up

giphy.gif

And the cute foid in class is giving u ioi's and wants to walk with u home after school on a nice winter evening FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

That doesn't appeal to me tbh, I kinda had that a lot in HS, what I'd like is the other validations, especially the guys envy me 😭 😭 😭
im 6'2 in hs and i chew gum but im too high inhib to show up

giphy.gif

You'll regret wasting this precious time man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
That doesn't appeal to me tbh, I kinda had that a lot in HS, what I'd like is the other validations, especially the guys envy me 😭 😭 😭

brah I remember I won a fight against some high T 6'2 ogre and my status fucking shot up. Every guy gave a natural sense off respect and admiration. Felt amazing.