Aaaaah i wanna love her

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
Muslim relationships are mad, i don‘t even believe but i gotta act like i do.

I love her so much but i can‘t touch her nor even talk like i want to with her, im going insane. I‘d do everything, fuck it might marry early

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and iloveboobs
religion is man made, I got lucky because none of my family is religious. you got pressure from family, friends etc???

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, iloveboobs and kiyopon
leaving religion is an option but your close one will fucking hate you (most of the time)

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and PeakIncels
Murtad... you ain't getting any advice from me, she deserves better than you.

• WTF
Reactions: iloveboobs
Murtad... you ain't getting any advice from me, she deserves better than you.
Murtad and still gonna preach religion to my kids and pray together with her. Just bc i lost faith doesn‘t mean everyone else cant try to keep theirs.

And im morally a much better person than most of you, i don‘t need reward-punishment to be kind niggas

Murtad and still gonna preach religion to my kids and pray together with her. Just bc i lost faith doesn‘t mean everyone else cant try to keep theirs.

And im morally a much better person than most of you, i don‘t need reward-punishment to be kind niggas
Morally a better person... yh okay, does not matter. You do not submit to the Almighty, that is the end all and be all and you refuse to do it. It's even worse than non-believers who were never muslim, you were given the gift of being born muslim and refused it and turned away from God. Keep your morals buddy boyo, they mean nothing. Oh and a real muslim woman doesn't deserve some murtad pretender, i hope God gives her a proper muslim husband instead of whatever the fuck you are. Pretenders always get caught sooner or later, remember that.

marry at young age i guess, reproduce young, your kids will be healthier and you getting the opportunity to see your great-grandchildren

Morally a better person... yh okay, does not matter. You do not submit to the Almighty, that is the end all and be all and you refuse to do it. It's even worse than non-believers who were never muslim, you were given the gift of being born muslim and refused it and turned away from God. Keep your morals buddy boyo, they mean nothing. Oh and a real muslim woman doesn't deserve some murtad pretender, i hope God gives her a proper muslim husband instead of whatever the fuck you are. Pretenders always get caught sooner or later, remember that.
It's funny how y'all are arguing but both of you are going to hell. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
christcuck cope
Pedophile prophet + all Muslims go to heaven regardless of how much they sinned in life + a man can marry up to 4 women but your own prophet sinned by marrying 10 at once + your own prophet got choke slammed three times by an 'angel' + Islamic heaven is literally a whorehouse + cube kissing + Shaitan pissed in your ears + Muhammad was killed by a Jewish woman something which allah didn't warn him about for some reason + quran has mutliple Arabic versions + inbreeding + Jewish bioweapon + sand nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and depressionmaxxing
Pedophile prophet + all Muslims go to heaven regardless of how much they sinned in life + a man can marry up to 4 women but your own prophet sinned by marrying 10 at once + your own prophet got choke slammed three times by an 'angel' + Islamic heaven is literally a whorehouse + cube kissing + Shaitan pissed in your ears + Muhammad was killed by a Jewish woman something which allah didn't warn him about for some reason + quran has mutliple Arabic versions + inbreeding + Jewish bioweapon + sand nigger.
DNR christcuck, go cope elsewhere

I don‘t wanna argue about religion, if god is real i wish for him to leave me tf alone and let me die.