• Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Gargantuan, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6272
Op explain yourself
IMG 20200427 005445

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
they speaking russian in dagestan? I thought they have their language and khabib is speaking russian only because his career began in russia
yea they have their own language but maybe he spoke russian so more can understand vid idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Salludon and JizzFarmer
HAHAHA north caucasus truly is the last uncucked place on earth, lifefuel vid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 3795, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
they speaking russian in dagestan? I thought they have their language and khabib is speaking russian only because his career began in russia

Of Course they speak Russian,Dagestan(And North Caucasus as a whole) is very Multi Ethnic so Russian is commonly used as a lingua franca.(plus you know it is part of Russia like it or not)

When Khabib asked Connor about why did he speak English he didn't mean in a sense that Connor shouldn't know English, but rather he meant in a sense of 'Why doesn't Ireland speak Irish?' because let's be real less than 10% of Ireland know Irish at all never mind speaking it fluntely. while in Khabib's case pretty much everyone in Dagestan know and speak their native languages and then learn Russian at Schools.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, JizzFarmer, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Of Course they speak Russian,Dagestan(And North Caucasus as a whole) is very Multi Ethnic so Russian is commonly used as a lingua franca.(plus you know it is part of Russia like it or not)

When Khabib asked Connor about why did he speak English he didn't mean in a sense that Connor shouldn't know English, but rather he meant in a sense of 'Why doesn't Ireland speak Irish?' because let's be real less than 10% of Ireland know Irish at all never mind speaking it fluntely. while in Khabib's case pretty much everyone in Dagestan know and speak their native languages and then learn Russian at Schools.
IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and JizzFarmer
Made me laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272