@AbandonShip

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@AbandonShip will the thing you recommend get rid of food addiction? How much do I need as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Clicked on this expecting another call out thread. Cant be making another funeral thread so soon

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Clicked on this expecting another call out thread. Cant be making another funeral thread so soon
I can’t bury abandon ship, he’s a good man and a friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, ShredPill and 1 other person
I am not sure.
It stops the addiction by inhibiting the mechanism that is responsible for gene expression for addictive behaviour (Delta FosB)

Theoretically it should stop most addictions unless the mechanism is very different.

It works for Opioids, amphetamines, alcohol, cocaine, nicotine etc so it should also workfor food.

I am not sure tho since the research doesnt mention food specifically

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I am not sure.
It stops the addiction mechanism by inhibiting the protein that is responsible for gene expression. (Delta FoB)

Theoretically it should stop most addictions unless the mechanism is very different.

It works for Opioids, amphetamines, alcohol, cocaine, nicotine etc so it should also workfor food.

I am not sure tho since the research doesnt mention food specifically
Will try tbh. If it works for nicotine it probably also works for food. Ill try and find a source I can find this thing from

thx bro. I appreciate it

• +1
If you want something to suppress appetite I recommend yohimbine HCL, its strong stuff, 10mg in the morning and i dont eat till dinner

• +1
Will try tbh. If it works for nicotine it probably also works for food. Ill try and find a source I can find this thing from

thx bro. I appreciate it
Its easily available online.

Or you can make your own but you need lab equipments for that.
If you want something to suppress appetite I recommend yohimbine HCL, its strong stuff, 10mg in the morning and i dont eat till dinner
Yeah tbh there are much better ways to reduce food intake.

Sodium Butyrate is for drug addiction

• +1
I got a ECA stack ready to go already. I heard of yohimbine, should I use it with my stack? I heard it might be dangerous.

screenshotted what you said though
Its easily available online.

Or you can make your own but you need lab equipments for that.

Yeah tbh there are much better ways to reduce food intake.

Sodium Butyrate is for drug addiction
I have legitimate addiction. I’ve managed to suppress it heavily but it’s still there

• +1
I got a ECA stack ready to go already. I heard of yohimbine, should I use it with my stack? I heard it might be dangerous.

I have legitimate addiction. I’ve managed to suppress it heavily but it’s still there
Just smoke nicotine.
It suppresses appetite

• +1
I hear Adipotide decreases appetite by killing the fat cells responsible for raising ghrelin levels. Studies done on obese monkeys show a 20-30% decrease in body weight that was maintained through the recovery phase.

• +1
I legit clicked on this thread expecting yet another one of those "fuck you you're better than me I'm black and I'm retarded I have 80IQ blabla" but damn this is actually somewhat informative, especially the Sodium Butyrate part for suppressing/and or getting rid of addiction. Good thread, Blackout.

• +1
got a ECA stack ready to go already. I heard of yohimbine, should I use it with my stack? I heard it might be dangerous.

I wouldn’t run it with ECA, too strong. Even with caffeine its too much. On its own at 10mg would be a good start. ECA is good though, youll make good progress with it

• +1
Sodium butyrate and butyric acid are found in butter.
That where the word Butyric comes from.

Just a random piece of info

• +1
What did he recommend ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3583