Reactions: Bars, psychomandible, Autismcel and 17 others
He is Aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, NoReedemingFeature, noobs and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, noobs, try2beme and 4 others
:oops:

Last edited:
just a shitposting poser tbh. most of these deathniks are. when it comes down to it, they will side with their own. it's biology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, AutisticGymcel, Debetro and 2 others
just a shitposting poser tbh. most of these deathniks are. when it comes down to it, they will side with their own. it's biology.
Naw a lot of these deathnics genuinely think they’re in some sort of allyship with whites. Many love whites over their own.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Acion and n9wiff
What's the difference between him and an irish SFcel? Both got assrailed by the english and now try to act like tough shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, noobs, AutisticGymcel and 5 others
Nah I’ve seen his page before. He’s genuinely self hating and thinks of himself as subhuman. Either way he would betray us so yeah ur point stands

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, wishIwasSalludon and HarrierDuBois
What's the difference between him and an irish SFcel? Both got assrailed by the english and now try to act like tough shit.
Difference between us and the aboriginals is that our diaspora is probably the most influential racial group in the most powerful nation in the world (America). We also didn’t live in tiki huts for 100,000 years. The Brits fucked us up but for most of history we were on par with everyone

• JFL
Abos prove that you can have too much skull projection

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Difference between us and the aboriginals is that our diaspora is probably the most influential racial group in the most powerful nation in the world (America). We also didn’t live in tiki huts for 100,000 years. The Brits fucked us up but for most of history we were on par with everyone
You're speaking english right now instead of irish. 😂🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 84469
Jfl nobody gives a fuck about Irish people's "influence" in America muh Kennnedys

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Nah I’ve seen his page before. He’s genuinely self hating and thinks of himself as subhuman. Either way he would betray us so yeah ur point stands
Naw as a shitskin don’t underestimate how self hating shitskins can be. He probably genuinely likes whites over his own kind

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Looks like tanned indian

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and wishIwasSalludon
You're speaking english right now instead of irish. 😂🤙
Because I live in America which was Anglo founded obviously I will speak the language of the English. My point remains that we are one of the most influential groups in the world right now. We make up massive amounts of CEOs in the tech industry, military industrial complex, financial etc etc

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Das rite my Celtic kang

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Deleted member 84469 and HarrierDuBois
Because I live in America which was Anglo founded obviously I will speak the language of the English. My point remains that we are one of the most influential groups in the world right now. We make up massive amounts of CEOs in the tech industry, military industrial complex, financial etc etc
Oh...so you're jewish?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Jfl nobody gives a fuck about Irish people's "influence" in America muh Kennnedys
Lol keep coping I live a 10x better life than you poorcel non Celt cuck.

Last edited:
Lol keep coping I live a 10x better life than you poorcel non Celt cuck.
Nothing like claiming other people's accomplishments while you yourself have done nothing

HAHAHHA what the absolute fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@rand anon @IAMNOTANINCEL @NotAMogger @Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger @Acion @ihatereddit @Lokki @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Growth Plate @Laidcel @Indracelly @WhoTookVendetta @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Lebgfinal @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, cromagnon and sportsmogger

@rand anon @IAMNOTANINCEL @NotAMogger @Jason Voorhees @sportsmogger @Acion @ihatereddit @Lokki @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Growth Plate @Laidcel @Indracelly @WhoTookVendetta @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Lebgfinal @Gengar

He deserves a white woman as his wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel

This is the same fucking video

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

@anthony111553 @Entschuldigung @Vermilioncore @Sprinkles hes a mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Sprinkles
guarantee he thinks it's some gang thing and he's being gangsta. also, he shoplifts.

Actual Abo or Dravidian?

• +1
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon do you guys follow him on tiktok. @Clavicular @ChadL1te @Lebgfinal follow him on tiktok

• JFL
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon do you guys follow him on tiktok. @Clavicular @ChadL1te @Lebgfinal follow him on tiktok
@Esteban1997

I follow him

• +1
That would go against my facade

• Woah