Abortion is like bring scripted to die in a videogame

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Y’all know those characters that die in videogame cutscenes and u cant do shit about it? Yeah abortion is like being scripted to die in a cutscene. Not even being spawnkilled it’s literally over before it began.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Britishlooksmaxxer and Slayer
Y’all know those characters that die in videogame cutscenes and u cant do shit about it? Yeah abortion is like being scripted to die in a cutscene. Not even being spawnkilled it’s literally over before it began.
1813.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Niggas really was written in a script just to die that’s funny as fuck

Never begin's me

It’s like those cunts is bo2 who camped at spawn and killed you

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
And its a better life. Anyone who argues that abortionees should not be aborted does not realize what kind of like the abortionee would have being raised by a parent that wanted to abort if they could. Maybe adoption but statistics show people don't want black babies (not my opinion just stating facts)

And its a better life. Anyone who argues that abortionees should not be aborted does not realize what kind of like the abortionee would have being raised by a parent that wanted to abort if they could. Maybe adoption but statistics show people don't want black babies (not my opinion just stating facts)
559950C8 DFC3 448A 94B0 4A4A2DCC68DA

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Attachments

• 1579824224241.gif
    1579824224241.gif
    172.6 KB · Views: 27