Abortion Is Not Something New And It Has Been Practiced For 1000s Of Years.

Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance

Bronze
I got annoyed when i saw a post against abortion by a female politician this week saying it was cruel.:lul::lul:. These people just fail to understand that women in the past have been aborting their babies for 1000s of years and they often made the decision themselves if they wanted to get a baby or not. I am anti birth control because its unnatural and it goes against women their nature, but abortion is for me no problem at all.

They used various plants to induce abortions based on traditional knowledge passed down through generations. These plants often contained compounds that could stimulate uterine contractions, cause bleeding, or interfere with pregnancy. Here’s a brief overview of how this was done:

Common Methods:​

1. Herbal Teas and Infusions:
    • How It Worked: Women would prepare teas or infusions by steeping specific plants in hot water and then drinking the liquid. This method was one of the most common ways to ingest abortifacient plants.
    • Common Plants: Pennyroyal, tansy, and rue were often used in this way. These plants contain chemicals that could stimulate the uterus and potentially cause a miscarriage.
  2. Eating Raw or Cooked Plants:
    • How It Worked: Some plants were eaten raw, while others were cooked or added to food. This method allowed the active compounds in the plants to be absorbed through digestion.
    • Common Plants: Black cohosh and parsley were sometimes eaten directly or used in cooking for their abortive properties.
  3. Tinctures and Extracts:
    • How It Worked: Women would create concentrated extracts or tinctures from plants by soaking them in alcohol or vinegar, then consuming small amounts. These tinctures were stronger and faster-acting than teas.
    • Common Plants: Blue cohosh and pennyroyal were commonly used in this form..

Conclusion:​

Using plants to induce abortion was a common practice in the past, relying on herbal knowledge to prepare teas, eat certain plants, or use tinctures. However, these methods were risky and could lead to severe health complications.

Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Zero Tolerance
Women's only purpose in the past was birthing children. Lineage is everything. Murdering your potential sons and legacy is the most cucked thing there is.