Abortion is OK

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
None of you actually care about the "baby" that isn't even a conscious being. If I was a woman I would feel entitled to terminate hypothetical pregnancies regarding my own body. Sure it can be sad and that's tragic for those who are affected (not the parasite that doesn't have a brain yet), but it's not like in kill bill where that bitch woke up and started crying after touching her belly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Jova, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Opinions on abortions are genuine intelligence tests

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and yodasbigonials
foids are so retarded just dont have sex if you dont want a baby or get better protection next time stupid bitch kys

• +1
Reactions: Jova, JL~, GigaStacySexual and 12 others
foids are so retarded just dont have sex if you dont want a baby or get better protection next time stupid bitch kys
But….BUT… RAPE AND INCEST

Simply take a plan B or 72 hour pill after the incident how about being proactive instead of getting to that point of needing abortions

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, LuckyBeast, GigaStacySexual and 7 others
None of you actually care about the "baby" that isn't even a conscious being. If I was a woman I would feel entitled to terminate hypothetical pregnancies regarding my own body. Sure it can be sad and that's tragic for those who are affected (not the parasite that doesn't have a brain yet), but it's not like in kill bill where that bitch woke up and started crying after touching her belly.
its a human being,killing it is to take right from it to live

• Hmm...
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Theoretically it's not ok, practically it's ok because people are dumb and do dumb things every day, and because of them there shouldn't be other people who suffer for it (the unwanted child / the child who will be raised in an unprepared family / the child who will be given up for adoption / the child who will be abandoned / the child who will grow up in state care etc.)

• +1
Nobody cares about the filthy fetus. What you're asking is for women never to have sex (because pregnancies can occur even with protection, Mr 85 IQcel). Meanwhile you would never live up to that standard. You would literally throw yourself at the first female that consented to intercourse and maybe some others too, so you're a hypocrite.

• +1
What you're asking is for women never to have sex (because pregnancies can occur even with protection, Mr 85 IQcel).
yeah and its extremely rare if you use proper protection
on the off chance that it occurs just keep the baby instead of murdering it
you're taking that risk when you decide to have sex
You would literally throw yourself at the first female that consented to intercourse and maybe some others too, so you're a hypocrite.
in mumbai mate

• +1
Kill yourself, you deserve to die.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, yodasbigonials and albe.ORG
Women can choose to not become mothers after unprotected sex, men can't.

That's what you should focus on.

• +1
This user is actually a foid btw .

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, GigaStacySexual and yodasbigonials
Opinions on abortions are genuine intelligence tests
I'm convinced if someone supports abortion their brain is underdeveloped in some way

• +1
I'm convinced if someone supports abortion their brain is underdeveloped in some way
If you're against abortion then you aim to champion the survival of underdeveloped brains so you probably have one yourself :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
true

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and GigaStacySexual
But….BUT… RAPE AND INCEST

Simply take a plan B or 72 hour pill after the incident how about being proactive instead of getting to that point of needing abortions
Those still kill a human by not letting it attach to the uterus

• +1
libtard fag

• JFL
ban abortion
ban women
ban everything that includes women
:lul:

• JFL
im good with it but pay it yourself. in France we pay for others abortion. what a fucking joke.

99% of people against abortion are religious and therefore pointless to argue against.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 0proteindiet and iblamehumphrey
99% of people against abortion are religious and therefore pointless to argue against.
I think they're just losers who hate women (not all obviously, but more than 1%)

I think they're just losers who hate women (not all obviously, but more than 1%)
Any woman who wants an abortion must be forced give birth to the child then hanged right after.

Idk it’s none of my concern

It’s like throwing flower at my local bakery and coming back hours later mad they didn’t bake my cake

Idk it’s none of my concern

It’s like throwing flower at my local bakery and coming back hours later mad they didn’t bake my cake
That's fair. You have to keep in mind there's a lot of paeodophiles here though who have a vested interest in keeping the babies coming. It's sick and it's true but what can you do.

That's fair. You have to keep in mind there's a lot of paeodophiles here though who have a vested interest in keeping the babies coming. It's sick and it's true but what can you do.
Children and childhood is a magical state and a holy thing in existence I can imagine they’re harvesting it in esoteric ways too

0/10 bait, now Im going to touch you

there are too many humans on the earth abortion needs to be compulsory.

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Children and childhood is a magical state and a holy thing in existence I can imagine they’re harvesting it in esoteric ways too
Gee, you didn't have to make it that creepy. Just say you like kids. I don't really give a shit.

Gee, you didn't have to make it that creepy. Just say you like kids. I don't really give a shit.
No i just think there was a magical aura surrounding my childhood existence your body regenerates quicker and pedo elites be too into them so they might have a magical use, i do not condone child exploitation.

No i just think there was a magical aura surrounding my childhood existence your body regenerates quicker and pedo elites be too into them so they might have a magical use, i do not condone child exploitation.
Uhh ok
there are too many humans on the earth abortion needs to be compulsory.
Always the most unhinged opinions and beliefs here! What do you think about this (not srs) proposition?

Only let parents have 1 son, but they can have as many daughters as they want. That way we would curb the incel problem by making men a more exclusive comidity. Also no need to answer because it's not really srs