“Abortion is wrong” is cringe

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Who gives a fuck if a random fetus lives or dies? It was probably going to live a shit life anyways, save it from suffering. I’ll never understand right wingers who think killing a clump of cells 8 weeks in is some immoral injustice. It is not a human yet so who cares, why not just let the parents decide? Obviously it’s different to argue about late stage abortions, which I’m against.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and vermillioncorefan
Low IQ thread sorry brah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, boxface34 and nathan
It’s murder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, boxface34, jisko32 and 1 other person
I'd rather the world has less humans since it means less competition for resources

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ChadL1te
I dont care about a fetus but i also dont care for supporting sluts so they can all abort themselves

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
90% of humanity needs to be killed off

Who gives a fuck if a random fetus lives or dies? It was probably going to live a shit life anyways, save it from suffering. I’ll never understand right wingers who think killing a clump of cells 8 weeks in is some immoral injustice. It is not a human yet so who cares, why not just let the parents decide? Obviously it’s different to argue about late stage abortions, which I’m against.

Meme12

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
op is jewish.

abortion is only good if it is applied to people who need to be culled. i support is fully if it's banned for white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ChadL1te, jisko32 and 1 other person
If i got a girl pregnant by accident and i couldn’t abort it i’d just do it myself bud:smonk:idc if i go jail no joke, i really really hope abortion stays legal bcuz i need that creampie

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and ChadL1te
Abortion is wrong because people want to remove their responsibilities. I’m an anti-natalist, so I don’t have anything against abortion as a concept. Just that people do it for the wrong reasons.

There was this 10 years old Brazilian girl, I repeat, 10 years old, that was raped and got pregnant.

Guess what? A bunch of incels and religious fanatics were bashing her for getting an abortion, when these same people don't give a shit about the girl and the baby, they just want to feed their ego and claim moral superiority.

Bunch of psychos lacking empathy!

Incels being against abortion is mostly because since they don't have a social life, they will point fingers at others in order to feel moraly superior, when if the same happened to them, if they impregnated a girl by accident, most would at least think about abortion. It's easy to judge others when the water is not touching your butt.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You should’ve been aborted you whiny bitch

There was this 10 years old Brazilian girl, I repeat, 10 years old, that was raped and got pregnant.

Guess what? A bunch of incels and religious fanatics were bashing her for getting an abortion, when these same people don't give a shit about the girl and the baby, they just want to feed their ego and claim moral superiority.

Bunch of psychos lacking empathy!

Incels being against abortion is mostly because since they don't have a social life, they will point fingers at others in order to feel moraly superior, when if the same happened to them, if they impregnated a girl by accident, most would at least think about abortion. It's easy to judge others when the water is not touching your butt.
Yup, I find it bizarre incels and NEETS are very anti abortion considering their life

• +1
Reactions: Latinus