abortion should be a man's choice too

rape

rape

rapist
so many people say men should have no say in abortion & that the choice should be entirely up to the foid but i think that's bullshit. i think that men should be allowed to ask their girlfriends/wives to get an abortion without being shamed.

on that note, i think that if the woman refuses an abortion after being asked, she shouldn't be allowed to charge for child support. the man expressed his disinterest & showed that he doesn't want a child or want to contribute for one (and that he wants to do the responsible thing and abort it). so he shouldn't be expected to support the child after making that clear. it's the woman's fault for deciding to give birth to the kid.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, DarkTriadBeliever, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others
In nature there is no such things as women deciding to have their baby or not, meanwhile in this sick society they can abort 100 times if they decide to

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, greycel, rape and 2 others
Abortion should be illegal because its a sin and disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Gaygymmaxx, rape and 2 others
Meme92 1230x1536

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, FaceandBBC, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Abortion is so fucking degenerate. Foids should learn how to have sex without getting pregnant instead of having to kill babies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, greycel and rape
texhbically it is killing a baby, but nobody carws abt the baby not even its own parents so it doesnt matter if it dies tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, greycel, rape and 1 other person
It should be illegal in all circumstances unless the baby is retarded or mixed race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, rape and isis_Bleach
I would definitely vote for you if you got into politics

• +1
Reactions: rape and isis_Bleach
Abortion should be illegal because its a sin and disgusting
abortion should be legal because I wanna get my dick wet but i don't wanna care for a little snotty demon

abortion should be legal because I wanna get my dick wet but i don't wanna care for a little snotty demon
we both know youre a virgin so you dont even have to think about this

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and greycel
texhbically it is killing a baby, but nobody carws abt the baby not even its own parents so it doesnt matter if it dies tbh.
exactly. it doesn't matter if aborted babies die or not because their parents don't want them. they would've been neglected and ignored anyways

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
exactly. it doesn't matter if aborted babies die or not because their parents don't want them. they would've been neglected and ignored anyways
its already bad enough for those of us who were brought in the world willingly.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and rape
so many people say men should have no say in abortion & that the choice should be entirely up to the foid but i think that's bullshit. i think that men should be allowed to ask their girlfriends/wives to get an abortion without being shamed.

on that note, i think that if the woman refuses an abortion after being asked, she shouldn't be allowed to charge for child support. the man expressed his disinterest & showed that he doesn't want a child or want to contribute for one (and that he wants to do the responsible thing and abort it). so he shouldn't be expected to support the child after making that clear. it's the woman's fault for deciding to give birth to the kid.
I agree with what you argue for but for a different reason
Too many foids in this generation don't bring the child into the world. There are far too many abortions

Ideally, no child should be aborted.
But nowadays a woman can have one without telling her partner.
I think this is bullshit. Men should have a right to this inhumane decision.
Imagine having sex with a girl and she is pregnant, and then the child gets aborted. You'd be riddled with guilt for something you never intended for.

@castizo is right

I also want to say that if a mother does abort a child, she should suffer the death penalty/ life imprisonment.
A life for taking a life.

Only to be allowed for very extreme reasons, for example if the child was going to pass away in the first few minutes or so after birth.
Or if the child would be subjected to an extremely painful existence 100% not in his/her choice (inb4 ppl say their genes always leads to a painful existence).

I really don't know how ppl can abort. That's your son, that's your daughter. She has your blood pulsating in her tiny body.
Frail and weak, she needs her father's support.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, try2beme and castizo
I agree with what you argue for but for a different reason
Too many foids in this generation don't bring the child into the world. There are far too many abortions

Ideally, no child should be aborted.
But nowadays a woman can have one without telling her partner.
I think this is bullshit. Men should have a right to this inhumane decision.
Imagine having sex with a girl and she is pregnant, and then the child gets aborted. You'd be riddled with guilt for something you never intended for.

@castizo is right

I also want to say that if a mother does abort a child, she should suffer the death penalty/ life imprisonment.
A life for taking a life.

Only to be allowed for very extreme reasons, for example if the child was going to pass away in the first few minutes or so after birth.
Or if the child would be subjected to an extremely painful existence 100% not in his/her choice (inb4 ppl say their genes always leads to a painful existence).

I really don't know how ppl can abort. That's your son, that's your daughter. She has your blood pulsating in her tiny body.
Frail and weak, she needs her father's support.
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Abortion shouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Imagine letting a whore abort your progeny. Women's only purpose should be breeding sons

I think it’s unethical but still make a bitch get an abortion if i get her pregnant, but i make all them get on birth control or get a plan b