About accutane

D

danny1234567

Iron
is it better if i were to go to a dermatologist and get my acne looked at and them prescribing me something or should i just do an online evaluation and go straight to accutane?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and org3cel.RR
is it better if i were to go to a dermatologist and get my acne looked at and them prescribing me something or should i just do an online evaluation and go straight to accutane?
I've heard it stunts growth. If you're old enough I would go for it.

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
If you really want accutane prescribed to you, do this:

My derm said this herself, accutane is most commonly prescribed to people who have already tried countless treatments both systematic and topical, so tell ur dermatologist you have tried

Oral antibiotics such as:
Minocycline
Doxycycline

Topicals like:
Adapalene
Tretinoin

And that all of those didnt work, also talk about how you are in pain all the time, ur acne is cystic, and that it is prone to scaring

This is how i got it prescribed

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ey88
Also try ur best to get it prescribed to you as opposed to buying it online because your insurance should cover the monthly bloodwork and the price of accutane itself when your derm prescribes it

Just take isotretinoin its much better

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
no better to get it prescribed, way cheaper and safer
not really
cheaper maybe but safety is litterally the same other than pharmadangers

not worth spending HOURS finding a derm (spending MORE money), cycle through countless medications with there own problems just to FINALLY get accutane and it helps

one way or another it would enter your body with the same danger

not worth spending HOURS finding a derm (spending MORE money),
to be fair i was already seeing a derm when i did this so that made things easier

cycle through countless medications with there own problems just to FINALLY get accutane
what i meant was to SAY you tried all those medications i listed when you actually didnt, they give accutane to ppl who already tried a shit load of treatments

to be fair i was already seeing a derm when i did this so that made things easier
yep if u alr got a derm then wait it out and do what she says

what i meant was to SAY you tried all those medications i listed when you actually didnt, they give accutane to ppl who already tried a shit load of treatments
usually accutane is the best, which is why people dont wanna keep switching to harsh topical chems and instead want a literal foolproof way to get rid of acne

esp good for bulbous nosecels like me (im on it for abt 1.5 weeks now and i see major changes)

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
yep if u alr got a derm then wait it out and do what she says

usually accutane is the best, which is why people dont wanna keep switching to harsh topical chems and instead want a literal foolproof way to get rid of acne

esp good for bulbous nosecels like me (im on it for abt 1.5 weeks now and i see major changes)
i just started accutane too with my bulbous oily ass nose, hope to see results soon too

Is this true? Im 16 and have been taking it.
Eh 16 is pretty much over anyway. I grew half an inch in a couple months on a heightmaxxing stack tho. Just depends on your puberty.

• +1
Reactions: TheChubbinator