About being an athletic person whilst having a great physique

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Retired rapist of ramirez/barrett avi users
As how title says, In my case, at first i started to "work out" to gain more muscle and to fill out my frame, This is normal and most people have this same interest, However, After seeing that "gymcelling" became a trend amongst normies and teenagers in the majority of cases, This made me realize how pathetic it is to solely lift a couple of dumbbells just to:

- Flex your pumped body in the distorted mirrors in the gym
- Spend a lot of money in creatine, preworkout, protein powders (And even worse, those who fall in the meme of buying muh gymshark youngla clothes)
- Worship the popular fitness influencers and consume their cringe content
- And doing all the things that I mentioned above to have an irl dyel/mediocre body and being unathletic in top of that.

Yesterday, I competed in a 5km race where more than 1800 people participated, And i ended up placing in the 7-8th place despite having 0 experience running in a relatively long distance (For me, it felt like I was going to pass out lol), All the gymcelled people got tired extremely fast, One of them was a known person in my social circle and just after the race ended, he invited me to play a football match with his friends.

Im not trying to say this to make myself feel superior to them, But seeing those gymcelled dudes playing a competitive sport that requires physical skills and an efficient cardiovascular resistance was cagefuel, Their overall body coordination was poor and they looked like kindergarden kids trying to kick a ball, or when they do other types of sports such as swimming or when they try do to athletic movements such as jumping, running, etc.

In fact, they looked like the kids that were always chosen last in P.E classes due to their shit skills playing sports (Incel trait btw), And therefore, they tried to compensate this by lifting some weights and building muscle.
Cell

(Not even bothering to mention those who gymcel because their gfs left them and those schizo/cucks that you see in ig reels)

In my point of view, I think that the human body is more than just flexing pumped muscles in a mirror to post them in their igs stories despite them looking dyel in the rest of the day, If you gymcel at least achieve an impressive top tier body to show off jfl, (Since having a roided shredded physique nowadays can be profitable and you can gain some money from it)

Tl:dr, Having an impressive body and being able to be athletic and physically strong/resistant is an ultimate mogger trait, If your face isn't subhuman, this is going to be a huge halo since that already makes you superior than most people (Physically and aesthetically)

Jeff seid is a clear example, He was a roided hs athlete with a top tier body and at the same time he was a wrestler/football player, Thats the reason of why the typical american chad is portrayed as the buff athletic player of the local HS football team.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and noonespecial
Either be gay and do crossifit or practique some kind of martial arts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
water however being athletic/actually competent isn't a halo lol, only looks matter not actual performance

you should be athletic for different reasons

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
Agreed, just implemented alot of cardio in my workout plan and will switch slowly over to Calinsethics

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
You don't need to be a crossfiter to reach a decent level of athleticism.
I didnt refer as a "halo" solely for dating/attraction purposes, But in general it makes you healthier, the confidence that you gain is really good, And makes you be more respected in general, For example, Imagine knowing a person that is 200lbs lean at 6ft that besides being big, Is also athletic, fast and strong, Nobody will try to mess with you.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and noonespecial
water nigga athletic / toned mogs being "big" is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Name one gym cel who can do a power clean and press , clean and jerk, half snatch
I’ll wait ..:
Hahahhahahahsh

Name one gym cel who can do a power clean and press , clean and jerk, half snatch
I’ll wait ..:
Hahahhahahahsh
Average gymcel has almost 0 flexibility, They aint doing even a half rep snatch with a wood stick

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and autistic_tendencies