About Chico.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Does anyone know Chico's PFL and IPD? Also I would like to know about his skull length (hairline to chin), bizygomatic and bigonial. His skull is large as hell in some pictures.
CfcsftSUUAAP4r5

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Sorry, that was a mistake @Tony.

Yeah one sec bro we're chillin right now I'll just bust my tape measure out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1100, xit and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and LordNorwood
Does anyone know Chico's PFL and IPD? Also I would like to know about his skull length (hairline to chin), bizygomatic and bigonial. His skull is large as hell in some pictures. View attachment 166131
IPD 65-66mm
PFL 29mm
Bizygomatic 140mm/141mm/142mm
Jaw width including masseters 120-125mm
Medial canthus to stomion 68-71mm

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Alt Number 3, LordNorwood and 1 other person
IPD 65-66mm
PFL 29mm

well damn. Thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Over
well damn. Thanks man.
His measurements are nothing big. I think someone here measured Barrett at 15cm bizygomatic. Chico has big forehead and lots of hair on top. O'Pry has very compact midface.

IPD 65-66mm
PFL 29mm

Slowly take glasses off

Source

• +1
Reactions: Over
His measurements are nothing big. I think someone here measured Barrett at 15cm bizygomatic. Chico has big forehead and lots of hair on top. O'Pry has very compact midface.
well damn. Both my bizygomatic and bigonial are like around 12 -12.5 centimeter and I turned 16 like a month ago. Do you think that my bizygomatic and bigonial will reach around 14-15 centimeters when I'm fully grown?

well damn. Both my bizygomatic and bigonial are like around 12 -12.5 centimeter and I turned 16 like a month ago. Do you think that my bizygomatic and bigonial will reach around 14-15 centimeters when I'm fully grown?
16 is still development age. How did you measure your bizygomatic? From lens distorted selfie? Impossible you have 12cm it's like bottom 1% for women, you would have to have extreme downward growth. How tall are you?

SmartSelect 20191117 114639 Firefox

Try squeezing your head between two boxes and measure distance between them. My bizygomatic is 142mm at 23 and I am shorter than chico by 13cm.

16 is still development age. How did you measure your bizygomatic? From lens distorted selfie? Impossible you have 12cm it's like bottom 1% for women, you would have to have extreme downward growth. How tall are you?

View attachment 166169

Try squeezing your head between two boxes and measure distance between them. My bizygomatic is 142mm at 23 and I am shorter than chico by 13cm.
I was 188 cm the last time I meassured (two months ago).

View attachment 166169

when I seriously squeeze my head between two boxes of the same size then I get 13 cm for my bizygomatic and 12 - 12.5 for my bigonial. I made sure that the boxes were symmetrical to each other when I did this. I guess I'm just narrow as hell. My skull length is slightly above 20 centimeters or 7.9 inches (from hairline to chin) and my skull circumference is 61 centimeters. Do you think my skull will become large in the future?

Last edited:
It's not that hard to get these measuraments tbh, the irises are usually the same size in all humans, but it has to be a perfectly straight shot with minimal lens distortion