about fan girls

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i honestly dont get it. we've all seen it happening; whether its a boy band, some hot actor, or a pretty boy tiktok slayer, they all go crazy for them, and go as far as meeting them IRL and actually crying because it happened

i've legit never seen a single guy going crazy over a hot famous girl, we all just acknowledge their hotness, say things like 'yea bro i'd fuck her' but we dont feel a connection to them, since why would we do that? they are just attractive girls, who we will probably never meet. our worlds are so different, it'd be naive to think we have a chance; obsessing over them would be a waste of time

so why do young foids' brains work like this? why do they feel a connection so deep to random guys they've never even met, based only on their attractiveness? are they seriously this low iq?

• +1
Reactions: john2 and LordNorwood
Its explainable via evolutionary psychology and the unique sexual pressures on women as opposed to men, but long story short it's the status pill. Female sexual selection is primarily status-driven.

probably has something to do with the same female wiring that allows serial killers to get flooded with letters and nudes from whores professing their love

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
probably has something to do with the same female wiring that allows serial killers to get flooded with letters and nudes from whores professing their love
Yeh