About framemaxxing

I

iammoh

Silver
Can somebody recomend me how much I should spend hanging (wide grip) and how many sets of reeves deadlifts/shrugs per week please

i think reeves dl is cope

ribcage can definitely grow, mine has grown alot. Extremely deep heavy squats did it for me

try boxing or swimming for clavicles, atleast then you get another skill if it doesnt work

i think reeves dl is cope

ribcage can definitely grow, mine has grown alot. Extremely deep heavy squats did it for me

try boxing or swimming for clavicles, atleast then you get another skill if it doesnt work
Can dumbbell pullover expand the ribcage?

Can dumbbell pullover expand the ribcage?
yes possibly but squats worked better for me and are a much better exercise, pullovers are niche af and 99% chance you dont need them

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
yes possibly but squats worked better for me and are a much better exercise, pullovers are niche af and 99% chance you dont need them
Ok imma stick to deep heavy squats, and I will start doing vacuums, and for clavicles I might experiment with 4 minutes wide grip hang before sleep, and reeves shrug twice a week, hopefully I will get wider

Ok imma stick to deep heavy squats, and I will start doing vacuums, and for clavicles I might experiment with 4 minutes wide grip hang before sleep, and reeves shrug twice a week, hopefully I will get wider
tbh i think exercises which stretch the scapula are more likely to work. Swimming and boxing for example, wide grip pullups and facepulls too

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
tbh i think exercises which stretch the scapula are more likely to work. Swimming and boxing for example, wide grip pullups and facepulls too
I sadly don't have access to swimming and boxing, and they are the two things I want to do most but can't, anyways do u want me to notify you after a month with my results?

I sadly don't have access to swimming and boxing, and they are the two things I want to do most but can't, anyways do u want me to notify you after a month with my results?
yes sure but if it works i think it will take MUCH longer - like over years

i have seen big changes in my bones in the face and body from gymcelling and chewing/nose breathing but it took years

• Love it
yes sure but if it works i think it will take MUCH longer - like over years

i have seen big changes in my bones in the face and body from gymcelling and chewing/nose breathing but it took years
Oh damn I thought they would be quick, thanks for telling me man I wouldve gave up quickly

Oh damn I thought they would be quick, thanks for telling me man I wouldve gave up quickly
i definitely believe it will have an impact in the long run. Bone remodels your entire life, if you are actively doing things to help it (both physically and hormonally) it will definitely have an impact

thats why i say reeves is cope, doing that for 5 years will be hard af but doing something like swimming or boxing is much more maintainable

Inked0ce247ae e368 4d81 bd22 748867c88bb8
InkedPXL 20230503 2011531292

this was my frame improvements over 2 year for motivation

Attachments

• 20201017_141418.jpg
    20201017_141418.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Too bad I have high lats

Attachments

• 20230824_135744_mfnr.jpg