About inceldom in some countries

DeadTrees

DeadTrees

Tomboy supremacy ( ex @KoFFee )
1) S. Korea - Like any other asian foids, they are going to fuck with either 8 psl changs or white only. No chance for average ricecel there. Also the fact that being surgerymaxxed doesn't help em' is a pure cagefuel.

Fears for future as South Korea’s fertility rate drops again

2) Russia - Yeah, standards for looks in slavic countries was always much lower, but incelosphere is on the rise in Russia, regardless of the fact that many males died in the war and looksmaxxing isn't a thing there. Also one of the countries where being hyper NT is law and you will never be approached first.

Russian population in decline

3) Ukraine - No shit, the most brutal county for being a male after 2022. Their foids literally ran in EU countries from there. But they did good from what I heard in 2017-2019, standards was low af.

Ukraine's birth rate plummets to 300-year low as country’s population collapses

U.S - The capital of hypergamy, 1/3 of young males are incels, say less. Also the fact that looksmax was a huge trend of american TT shows superficial and shallow nature of the US people.

Most young men are single. Most young women are not.

Feel free to add and discuss.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, jinnu, butterworld and 2 others
probably every country except countries in Africa and Middle East

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, DeadTrees and Madridista
America is also the capital of heightism. The height obsession there is insane.

probably every country except countries in Africa and Middle East
Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia. Not sure about the Middle East, as I haven't done much research on it.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, bloomercel and DeadTrees
also add Japan its literally worse than S Korea incels marry anime robots

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, USERΝAME and jinnu
developed parts of SA
yeah bro thats litterally where i live plus most of SA is blackpilled bc of its acces to media and connections with the west and shit
foids here are litterally ruthless

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees, jinnu and k99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back