about IQmaxxing and progressmaxxing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
increase IQ !

possessing ur current intelligence rather than a greater intelligence is a limit

it is desireable to increase IQ , since it is a base of which will multiply ur rate of progress

BUT spending time to increase IQ test scores is low IQ , cuz this is not the most practical way of progressing

it is a common reasoning that while getting higher IQ is impractical , useing the IQ u have to gain knowledge is not

this may be true , but it is retarded to restrict oneself from the interest of increaseing IQ

my thinking is : if we can use the IQ we have to gain progress , then we can eventually use this progress to increase our IQ , which will be more practical than trying to increase IQ directly

and in turn , when it is practical to increase IQ , then this increase in IQ will only accelerate progress

so gain progress to gain IQ to gain progress faster ! this in concept sounds great

but what is progress ?

progress could be defined differently in different contexts , but in my context progress is any change to regular (habitual/routine/standard) life that improves the rate of positive change to regular life . progress is inherently exponential

Two examples of progress : 1. wage increased by 10% 2. IQ increased by 10 points

(yes , increaseing IQ IS progress , even if to increase IQ we r focused on progress not consciously on increaseing IQ)

relevant mention : slowing ageing to increase lifespan , while not technically progress (although *reverseing* ageing is) because it doesnt increase *rate* of positive change , can increase progress in the future because u have more time (time is EXTREMELY valuable) .

to explain my idea of progress further , the progress-based perspective is one that values life based on life progressing as time increments rather than the hedonistic perspective

so increaseing IQ *is* progress , it is just too limited to be as practical as focusing first on progress . u may not have consciously recognized this , but i mentioned earlier that we r not *consciously* focusing on increase IQ which implies that *subconsciously* , it may be worth it . limited gains across multiple areas can and do interact ( btw , we want them to synergize *strategically* ) . IQ may (not proven) be able to be increased subconsciously

in the mean time , let us direct our consciousness toward progress (with the subconscious goal of increaseing IQ , if selected)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, SidharthTheSlayer, noodlelover and 7 others
Regret reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123 and Youㅤ
Actually red

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I do not understand a single word u said I'm too low IQ for this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sapieeen and Youㅤ
I do not understand a single word u said I'm too low IQ for this
if u have the motivation & focus , read it repeatedly . my hypothesis is that it will be better understood with new reading .

or , u could come back & read my thread another time , with the chance of the new state of mind being more able to understand . this has the advantage of greater time efficiency if u only have to read it once more .

• Hmm...
Reactions: tigrxs
you have to include pictures for the actual topic, you can’t just put random pictures at the end
the relate to the topic with enough creativity . ill put more effort into pictures in any upcomeing threads

• Hmm...

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
you can't increase your iq hit your head on a wall over and over again and hope it does the desired effect and not brain damage
i mean this isnt actually as bad of an idea as u might think , its just too high risk

thats my thoughts

• Hmm...
Good thread, not better than the other one in vip comp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real and tigrxs
dnr but the biggest IQmax is leaving this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Youㅤ
this is probably how my posts sound to the average low iq user

• +1
this is probably how my posts sound to the average low iq user
i think ur posts affect me subconsciously , i scrolled through some of ur posts but most i did not consciously read or remember

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
i think ur posts affect me subconsciously , i scrolled through some of ur posts but most i did not consciously read or remember
yes, good post, i often have that by reading other peoples posts

keep reading my posts, dont try to understand them, ur subconscious will pick something up

• Love it