about MSM

B

batinbonelesstwink

Iron
So I just read a thread about msm making erections weaker I was thinking to try it to potentially get lighter eyes and lighter skin but I cant risk my cum to just go from t30 to t20 so is this actually true?

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
So I just read a thread about msm making erections weaker I was thinking to try it to potentially get lighter eyes and lighter skin but I cant risk my cum to just go from t30 to t20 so is this actually true?
you can most definitely 'risk your cum'

Historically, sexual health research has focused on men who have sex with women (MSW) and most research examining the sexual health of men who have sex with men (MSM) has focused on HIV transmission

MSM engage in a variety of sexual behaviors, which can lead to differences in sexual dysfunction, such as anodyspareunia during receptive anal intercourse. MSM have higher rates of erectile dysfunction than non-MSM counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Historically, sexual health research has focused on men who have sex with women (MSW) and most research examining the sexual health of men who have sex with men (MSM) has focused on HIV transmission

MSM engage in a variety of sexual behaviors, which can lead to differences in sexual dysfunction, such as anodyspareunia during receptive anal intercourse. MSM have higher rates of erectile dysfunction than non-MSM counterparts.
still taking it. With t50 eyes, it doesn't matter if you get ED because your penis won't ever need to be erect.

Its a great product but only for people who have relatives who had or have lighter eyes it wont work on dark Indians or niggers im afghan and two of my sisters have green eyes so in theory it should work gonna take it for 6 months and see

Its a great product but only for people who have relatives who had or have lighter eyes it wont work on dark Indians or niggers im afghan and two of my sisters have green eyes so in theory it should work gonna take it for 6 months and see
My father has hazel eyes and my grand dad has blue eyes and I also had slightly lighter eyes like t15-20 when I was a child
Maybe Ill try it

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup
Who tf told you getting penetrated by Jorge would get you lighter eyes and deniggafy you ☠️

Wait wait wait

Is this thread talling abt men sex men? I think am confused 🙃 what's it talking abt?