About my Get Rich Quik™ Paid Program

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
A lot of people have been asking for financial advice, and there's no way I'd just give out financial advice for free for hours on end. That's more like work, but after people constantly PM'ing me I decided to finally setup my paypal link.

Here's the two programs I'm offering

There's two products I offer currently

Fiscal Rating - Here I break down your financial standing in it's various positive flaws and drawbacks with a fine tooth comb. Then I synthesize these into a rating, and how people see your current socio-economic standing and treat you as a result of that. It offers a conclusion as to what class you might appeal too (that I know of). Basically this one tells you where your at.

Ascension Program - This is a writeup it can range from 1-4 pages, so this one isn't set in stone price wise. It basically takes your fiscal rating, and let's you know what's the best way to increase your wealth.

It's separated into the best Moneymaxxes for you personally

Then it breaks down the financial strategies for you to not get rich now , but be able to stay rich in your 30's,40's and 50's

I'm trying to make this as cheap as possible, I'm currently charging 1/3 of what I charge people for my trading software ($30,000 a minute). What you get is all of my knowledge and my Custom Market analysis/trading software, so you can finally know what's making your wallet unattractive and how to fix it.

The Fiscal Rating is ILS₪500-600
and The Ascension Program varies from ILS₪5000-ILS₪12000 depending on how involved a report I have to write. After you go through the first program I can tell you how much the ascension program costs. I have 3 goyims currently enrolled, so don't be upset if I can't start yours the same day.

Thank you for your attention, Shalom.

hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 283, Tony and 6 others
kPTt8py.jpg

>tfw no goy wants to get rich
smh

tl;dr im too low iq to understand

is this another MLM scam

A lot of people have been asking for financial advice, and there's no way I'd just give out financial advice for free for hours on end. That's more like work, but after people constantly PM'ing me I decided to finally setup my paypal link.

Here's the two programs I'm offering

There's two products I offer currently

Fiscal Rating - Here I break down your financial standing in it's various positive flaws and drawbacks with a fine tooth comb. Then I synthesize these into a rating, and how people see your current socio-economic standing and treat you as a result of that. It offers a conclusion as to what class you might appeal too (that I know of). Basically this one tells you where your at.

Ascension Program - This is a writeup it can range from 1-4 pages, so this one isn't set in stone price wise. It basically takes your fiscal rating, and let's you know what's the best way to increase your wealth.

It's separated into the best Moneymaxxes for you personally

Then it breaks down the financial strategies for you to not get rich now , but be able to stay rich in your 30's,40's and 50's

I'm trying to make this as cheap as possible, I'm currently charging 1/3 of what I charge people for my trading software ($30,000 a minute). What you get is all of my knowledge and my Custom Market analysis/trading software, so you can finally know what's making your wallet unattractive and how to fix it.

The Fiscal Rating is ILS₪500-600
and The Ascension Program varies from ILS₪5000-ILS₪12000 depending on how involved a report I have to write. After you go through the first program I can tell you how much the ascension program costs. I have 3 goyims currently enrolled, so don't be upset if I can't start yours the same day.

Thank you for your attention, Shalom.

hqdefault.jpg
brah 30000 a min, how rich are you

Not only I am poor but now I have to pay to know that im poor fuck it

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, dogtown, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Thanks goys I'll use these shekels for challah bread and those shekels for bagels.
MV5BYjY1N2QyN2YtMTQxOC00MWRiLTgxNDMtMDMyNDAxY2I5MGIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ V1

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
at least I'd be getting scammed by a jew instead of a nigger

• +1
Reactions: VST