About parents of models being "ugly"

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Cope, all photos used they are very very old, one thing that people don't perceive is that genetic recombination exist, but is not something that will create a new thing that is not in your genes, you still can see cleary the similar shape of head (including chin), phenotype, shape of eyes, mouth etc... in all them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Cope, all photos used they are very very old, one thing that people don't perceive is that genetic recombination exist, but is not something that will create a new thing that is not in your genes, you still can see cleary the similar shape of head (including chin), phenotype, shape of eyes, mouth etc... in all them.
Even if ''genetic recombination'' is genuinly a real thing regarding looks, does it even have a major impact? I doubt there's any studies on it

Even if ''genetic recombination'' is genuinly a real thing regarding looks, does it even have a major impact? I doubt there's any studies on it

Grumpy_King2.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes, I’m a combination of my dad and mom
Very true!!

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Hence why alot of sibling look like eachother and are around the same looks tier. The way genetic recombination works is usually similar if the 2 same people keep getting children. In a sense, it seems unavoidable anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Hence why alot of sibling look like eachother and are around the same looks tier. The way genetic recombination works is usually similar if the 2 same people keep getting children. In a sense, it seems unavoidable anyway.
I look nothing like any of my cousins

I look nothing like any of my cousins
Yes bcs they have a 50% different gene pool to pick from.

But the father/mother of your cousin that is related to you probably looks like your father/mother. Obviously outliers do exist

• +1
I fucking hate people that say "oh my god you look just like your father/mother"
Bitch who else am I supposed to look like, Obama?

• JFL
i look like jeremy meeks since im bald

• JFL
i look like tyson beckford since im bald

I know 3 sets of siblings who have one good looking sibling and a ugly sibling

genetic recombination is real

• +1